Hate

A/N: I PROMISE I DIDN'T ABANDON THIS STORY!

When I got back to the castle Ceresi was gone apparently she was arrested as well. All I knew is I had to get out of the capital before my trial. I've been having some stomach pains after that hit but the Maesters told me since I wasn't bleeding the baby could still be alive and we would find out in a few weeks.
"Lady Relia," I hear my name turning to see who spoke. I turn to see a servant a young man built tall and lean in Tyrell colors. When I turn and acknowledge him he continues. "The Lady Olenna wishes to speak with you she is in the gardens."
Heading to the gardens to see Olenna Tyrell.
"Sit" ahead motions to the chair next to her. I sit next her stopping the cup pouring from pouring me a glass.
"You wished to speak to me Lady Olenna?" I say speaking my formalities.
"Don't be so formal. I am leaving and you are carrying my only grandchild. Legitimately or not it's the Tyrell future. Margaery's childern will not carry the family name." She spoke curtly.
"What are you saying?" I ask confused.
"I'm saying you can find safety at Highgarden."  I look to her and nod.
"I'll join you," I say picking at the food infront of me.
The city was falling to the Sparrows. I climbed into the carriage with Lady Olenna as we leave the city.  Arriving at Highgarden I settled in quickly this keep was quite compared to the capital. A few weeks into being at Highgarden I started cramping. The Maester came he gave me a full exam.
"Well, Lady Relia it seems your going into a early labour's. It's to early for the baby to be viable. So the baby is most likely going to be still born." He  spoke softly. I just look at him in shock. I never wanted to have a kid but now that I was pregnant thats all I wanted. I laid in bed for the rest of the day under Maesters supervision. Until I finally gave birth to what would of been a little boy. I named him Tytos after my grandfather and we buried him here in the crypt at Highgarden. With that I began wearing dark colors versus the brights I always wore. My hair had grown back slightly now shoulder length still slightly wavy. Over the months since I've losted my child hate has settled in me for my sister. Who was behind the Sparrows and their arrest of my husband and me. I wanted her to suffer. I wasn't the only one after the news of the Sept blowing up Olenna felt the same. We decide to seek a new queen.
We travel to Dragonstone arriving we chose to pledge ourselves separately seeing as my family could cause her to reject me. After Lady Olenna joined her. I was called into the Throne room. My eyes falling on Tryion. I was glad to see him alive.
"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful queen of the Andals, protector of the seven kingdoms, mother of dragons, the Khalessi of the great grass sea, the unburnt, the breaker of chains." A beautiful women spoke who stood near the Throne.
"I am Lady Relia Tyrell of house Lannister, You're grace. I am here to swear loyalty to you." I kneel to her.
"Why should I accept a Lannister? You're family, you're sister is who sits in my Throne. How do I know you're not here to kill me?" Daenerys voice was harsh.
"You don't your grace. But I am asking you to trust me. I am the enemy of your enemy. My sister had made me lose everything my child, my husband, my brother Tyrion, and almost my life. I want her to lose everything. Cersei blew up the Sept killing thousands of people. She is a tyrant and from what I heard of you. You are not, you've freed slaves, rule kindly and firmly across the sea." I still was on my knee.
"Rise," She speaks. "I'll trust you for now."
"Thank you, your grace." I bow my head leaving the room. I walk outside looking off in the distance I could see three dragons flying around the sky.
"Sister," Tyrion says approaching me, handing me a cup filled with wine. "You want to talk about it."
"No not really," I sigh. "I never though they were real you know."
"I've touched them and I still don't believe they are sometimes," he chuckles.
"I've missed you brother." I smile at him.
"And I you, now come in we have a lot of catching up to do." He leads the way in.
We sat in his room drinking and telling tales of our lives since we've been separated.