Just Some Fun

"You sound like father," I groan at my brother.
"Well, if you don't stop you'll have a bastard inside of you. If there is not one in there already!" Tyrion shakes his head.
"You probably have plenty of Bastards out there." I pour myself wine.
"That's not the same," Tyrion starts.
"It is just cause you don't have to know they exist doesn't change the fact. Maybe I'll just marry Bronn really piss off father." I smirk," A Lannister married to a sellsword from no noble house. He might just die of rage right then and there."
"He is going to make you marry soon. You know he is it's better you pick a suitable suitor you can at least enjoy them." Tyrion sighs twirling the wine in his cup after he sat across from me." I just want you to enjoy your life."
"It's more enjoyable not being married off to some noble, fat, old man who is going to flop around on top of me. Leave me unsatisfied..." I groan rolling my eyes.
"I'm here did I miss anything." Hearing Bronn's voice as he enters my chambers.
"Just a lecture from my little brother. Who doesn't appreciate that I like to have fun. I'm not a chaste good little daddy's girl."  My tone clearly annoyed as Bronn sits close to me he pats his lap motioning for me to move to it. I do happily sitting with my back to him. His lips press into my shoulder.
"I'm just concerned for my sister's well-being when my father returns." Tyrion drinks his glass raising an eyebrow."He expects her to marry and soon to a noble or he will arrange it."
"I prefer our current situation," I say looking back to Bronn. "It's fun simple and no ties."
"Do what you want sister, but father will win this battle he always does." Tyrion sighs. I look at my brother he was right. I wasn't going to make it easy for my father. "Well, I must take my leave." Watching my brother leave I feel Bronn shift underneath me. His warm breath against my ear warning me before he caught my ear nibbling gently causing me to let a moan.
"Bronn," I shift in his arms trying to turn he wouldn't let me.
"What if you married me?" Bronn asked. "We could continue and your father would be off your back."
"As wonderful as that sounds. My father would never allow it. He would have you killed most likely. I would be a widow and ready to be remarried. I much prefer you alive." I lean back into him letting his hands roam my body sliding under my dress to caress different parts of me.
"You think he could kill me?" Bronn asks.
"No, I don't but all the little spiders. He could pay a girl at the brothel to poison you. In a fight, I think you could easily win, but enough of my father. Even if I do get married you think I will stop having fun with you? If I'm still here in Kings landing." I stand turning to him leaning in pressing my lips to his. He grabs my waist standing he pushes me to the bed. I try to start on his pants he stops me.
"It's your turn," he smirks helping me out of my dress his lips pressing over my body until his mouth found me. He moves my legs over his shoulders.
"Fuck," I moan feeling his tongue tease me. Pushing me closer to the edge. My hands gripped at the covers as I felt my body shutter pleasure washing over me. He pulls away causing me to whimper. He pushes his pants down exposing himself before pushing inside of me. I moan and my toes curl being extra sensitive having just released. Every stroke felt better than the last. I grab at his back the leather blocking me from digging my nails into him. His mouth found my neck biting and sucking leaving a large mark. I push him rolling on top I grind myself down against his hips. His hands holding my hips as I rode on top of him.
"Fuck," he groaned out one of his hands roamed up my body grabbing my breast squeezing roughly. The other hand still at my hip hand started squeezing as well. Sliding one of my hands caressed my other breast for him to watch while the other pushed my hair out of my face. I smirk at him the noises he made wish I could do this all day. He grabs me pulling me down roughly onto him holding me there as he moaned I felt him spill inside of me as I roll off he smacks my ass.
"So, anything interesting going on? You know my brother doesn't tell me these things."
"Well, Stannis Baratheon sails for king landing he will be here soon." Bronn's voice is low.
"All of our troops are away," I say beginning to dress. "It's a smart move on Stannis. You'll be fighting when he gets here I take it."
"Of course," he says he was already dressed.
"Well you better come back to me or my sex life will be awfully boring." Turning as I finish fixing my dress. I step closer." Plus, you're enjoyable company."
"If I know this is waiting for me." He grabs my hips pulling me into him. His lips press to mine pulling away slightly. "Nothing will stop me." He let me go walking to the door. "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." That smirk on his face sent a shiver down my spine as he turned and left. The castle guards became hectic as they prepared for the battle. I stayed out of the way the best I could.
"Relia," I turn to see my sister.
"Yes, my dear sister?" I was already annoyed Ceresi very rarely talked to me and when she did it was to ask for something or a rude comment.
"It has come to my attention there is a rumor about what you are doing in your spare time. Father will be very displeased when he finds out." Her tone was so pleasant it was obviously farse.
"Just as when he finds out about you and Jamie." I smirk at her."At least I can keep it out of the family tree." Her face drops in anger. I shrug walking away from her. Not allowing her to continue you to talk to me.