Farewell

I visited my brother as soon as I could get by the guards.
"Tyrion... Jamie,"I look at my brothers. They look as if they were caught.
"I'll come back we can talk about it then." Jamie goes to leave I grab his hand.
"Do you have a plan?" I ask, "We can't let father do this. "
"He does," Tyrion answers for our older brother. "Ship me across the sea. "
"How can I help?" I low my voice.
"We need the guards at the docks to be distracted tonight." Jamie answers the rest I have handled. I nod looking to Tyrion.
"This may be the last time I see you brother." I hug him, "I will do my best to help."
Making my way to my room I dig through my clothes pulling out a dress the fabric sheer except where around my chest and my lower regions it attached to rings that sat on my shoulder.  I wasn't strong like Jamie I couldn't fight the guards, but I was beautiful and few men can resist a crying girl. I ruffled my hair and headed out to. The docks as night came.  Jamie informed me the dock down at the end was were I was headed.  There was two guards inspecting boxes. I stumble over to them faking being a little drunk.
"Gaurds!" I grab the ones arm.
"Lady Relia," The gaurd spoke holding me up slightly. "Why are you out here?"
"I was enjoying myself and seemed to have lost my husband. "I look around.
Hearing the other guard mumble about Loras perversions. I decided to feed off that. "I know, " I lean to the other gaurd."It's been so long since a man has touched me." I press myself closer to the guard. I see Varris behind them getting a large box loaded.  I feel the other guard that mention Loras touch my hip.  As the one I started with swallowed he was so nervous. I leaned into the touch of other guard.
"Why don't you help me out?" I wine slightly. As I watch making sure they get everything finished. I lean up kissing the one slightly before pulling away. As Jamie walked by right on time.
"Relia!" He walks over supporting me. "I'm sorry for my sister. Get back to work. " He supports me and lectures me until we are safely out of sight.
"He is gone," I sigh.  "I can't believe it."
Bells begin to ring  looking to Jamie we hurry back to the castle only to find out are father had been shot to death by Tyrion.  I didn't expect it but I felt tears fill my eyes as I turn away from the body as the Maesters take him away. All the shit my father put me through and here I am in tears over his death.  The next day I find out Bronn is leaving kings landing to be with his betrothed.
"My father pasted, my little brother is at fault and yet I still wish he was here.  Now you are leaving," I sigh pouring wine. "Here I am left to my own devices with a husband who doesn't want to touch me." Drinking my wine I sit. "Who am I to fuck and rant too when you're gone?"
"You're beautiful half the man at court would kill to get a taste." He smirks sitting across picking on his own glass.
"If I wanted to be put to sleep I would of  marry one of them a long time ago. "I chuckle standing moving to straddle him. "You fuck me and you always make sure I leave feeling good." Grinding myself on him. I lean in,"admit it you'll miss it too."
"Oh I will." His hand grab my hips roughly. The thin fabric of my dress barely hiding the coarseness of his hands. I press my lips to his pressing myself into him. His hand goes up grabbing my hair pulling my head back revealing my neck. "I'll just have to savor you now." I yelp as he bites my neck. His lips press down my I chest until fabric for in the way.  His hand pushed the fabric aside so his mouth can find my breast nipping slightly.  I yelp  slightly looking at Bronn my mouth fell slightly agape as I watched him enjoy my body.  He picked me up moving me to the table. He Smirked having the front of my dress in his hand.
"Don't," I look at him knowingly. 
"You can afford a new one," he smirks before ripping my dress apart.
"Bronn!" I smack his chest playfully. "I liked that dress!" I couldn't help but to smile at him.
"I like you better like this," he runs his rough calloused hand starting at my chin.  Moving slowly his hand stopped on my breast rubbing his thumb over my nipple. I watched his eyes as they devoured me.  Leaning back in his mouth found my other breast. A moan escapes my lips I wrap my legs around him pulling his hips towards mine the fabric rubbing againist my core made me grind harder against him.  His other hand stopped me.
"I said savor," he looks up at me slightly as he lifted his head to press his lips down my stomach he sinks to his knees. His mouth finding me.
"Fuck," I arch my back as he slides his fingers in me joining his tongue. I began to feel myself  shiver he had learned my body well what buttons to push to drive me over the edge. I feel myself almost there when suddenly he stops causing me to whimper as he stands up he pulls his shirt off dropping his pants.
"Didn't think I'd let you have all the fun?" He looked me over with a smile.  I run my hands up his chest as he pulls my hips closer pushing inside of me. He leans closer I wrap my legs around him pulling myself against him as tight as I could with every thrust.  My lips found his quickly.  The table creaked as it moved againist the stone floor. Hearing a smash of glass it was probably a wine glass.  I ignore it as I felt myself come closer to the edge again.  Bronn picked up the pace.
"Fuck! " I dug my nails into his back as I felt myself hit my climax he was still going.  Every thrust caused a whimper and moan now that everything felt more sensitive after cunning. "BRONN!! I cant," I felt my body uncontrollably squirm under him as I got closer to finishing again.
"The whole palace is going to know if you keep screaming like that. " He slams into me again.
"Fuck them!" I start out yelling but turn into moaning.