Chapter 10

Maya looked as she was now 14 weeks wanting to tell everyone about the baby knowing it will be best to tell everyone sooner rather than later.
But she was very nervous to tell everyone about the baby.

"Okay guys. Me and Josh actuslly have some news," Maya said as everyone looked at her.

She and Josh were at the Matthews having dinner while people slowly started to notice something was going on.

"Okay what's wrong?" Riley asked as Maya smiled.
"I don't know. You tell me, Aunt Riley," Maya said as Riley looked at her.
"Oh my gosh. No you're not. You're pregnant," Riley said as Maya nodded not even trying to deny it.
"YAY!!" Riley said immediately hugging Maya.

"Is this real? I'm getting a new niece or nephew?" Cory said as Josh smiled at his brother.
"Yeah you are. And I'm becoming a father," Josh said.
"And you're becoming a mom. Maya are you sure you're ready for this?" Topanga asked as Maya nodded.
"We've known for awhile and..." Maya said holding up her hand.
"Josh proposed as well," Maya said.
"How are you even?" Riley asked.
"14 weeks actually. My due date is New Years Eve," Maya said.
"Wow that's insane. And we're happy. Have you guys decided on names yet?" Cory asked as Maya nodded.
"We have but we want to find out the gender first. Plus we're heading to Philadelphia this weekend to tell Josh's parents and don't want many people knowing. Only you guys and Lucas knows. He figured it out from me drinking ginger real so no use in hiding it from him," Maya said.