Chapter 12

Maya looked at all of the stuff she and Josh has been getting for baby Aurora as she was now 18 weeks while it seemed like time flew by like nothing.
It was the gender reveal, buying maternity clothes and then came the bunch of stuff they received for the little baby.

"Wow, Josh. Could you tell your parents to not send so much stuff? This is definitely overwhelming," Maya said as she put everything in containers.
"Yeah I know. I told her but you know how she is. Oh my gosh. This was the outfit my parents brought me home in," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"It's all very important, I know that. But I kinda hoped we could get the baby some stuff on our own which was something we did and..." Maya said as the doorbell rang.

She opened the door signing for a package as Josh looked at her.

"And at this rate we won't need to buy anything," Maya said opening the box finding some baby shoes.
"Okay then. I'll try to tell her to stop. These are anyway Cory's which are over 30 years old," Josh said as Maya exhaled.
"I know she cares but I just want to buy the baby some stuff too. I know she probably got rid of Morgan's stuff but these are all boy things and we're having a girl," Maya said.
"Point taken and I'll talk to her," Josh said.