Chapter 4

Looking at the process of the pregnancy appointment it was slowly getting to Maya.
Not realizing how much it was going to change their lives Maya didn't think about anything with the baby.

"Okay so are you guys nervous?" the doctor asked as Maya laid down.
"Yeah a bit," Maya said.
"Well normally people are very nervous with the whole first time parents thing. But normally they don't have to worry a lot," she said.
"Tell my girlfriend that," Josh said smiling.
"She has all reason to worry. Okay let's see what we have here. Everything looks good. But you are only 5 weeks along which is very early so don't worry about a lot of things just yet," she said.

"Wow that's early. Lucky we found out early now we can plan ahead," Josh said.
"There isn't much to worry about for now. But don't worry about too much just yet. I would consider adjusting your diet. No raw meat, alcohol or raw eggs. Including sushi. Cut your sugar and eat more nutrients. And if you live on smoothies don't take them for a meal," she said.
"I take smoothies regularly as a snack or something to drink," Maya said.
"Okay well that's good. Also I would consider cutting your caffeine," she said.
"Maya is highly allergic to caffeine believe me. She barely ever drinks it."
"I'll see you two with the 13 week mark again," she said.