Chapter 14

"She's not..." Josh said as he saw how Maya was looking at some pictures that were in one of the packages.
"You okay, Baby?" Josh asked as Maya nodded showing him the picture she was busy with.
"It's amazing how much something can change," Maya said.
"I know you're still upset over all of the stuff that we got from my mother but she only meant well," Josh said as Maya nodded.
"I know, Baby. But I went through the stuff we are keeping and send back the rest of the stuff," Maya said.
"She won't like it but I'm happy you did do it," Josh said as his phone rang.

"Hi, Mom," Josh said.
"So you and Maya don't want your brothers stuff I see," Amy said as Josh exhaled seeing how Maya was not paying attention to him.
"Mom, she's pregnant with a girl and not a boy. Besides those clothes are more than 30 years old. We want to buy some of our own stuff for the baby. It's nothing against sentiment but she won't be happy if her parents dress her in either old clothes or if it's all for boys which it is. Maya also wants to go and buy some stuff for her. We didn't send everything back. Just some of the stuff. Besides those things weren't in a good state either. Listen is everything still okay with the business?" Josh asked.

"Ow," Maya said as she went to sit down while Josh looked at her knowing something was wrong.
"I have to get back to you, Mom. Bye. Are you okay?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head experiencing anothet cramp.
"It really hurts. Ahh."
"Okay we're going to the hospital. Come," Josh said.