Chapter 19

Maya smiled looking at her precious baby girl laying on her chest as Josh sat down next to her gently stroking over the little baby's cheek. Not even believing how everything was truly going they had a child and all that mattered at that moment was that she was healthy and happy.

"Wow, this is incredible," Josh said as they saw how Lucas came through the door.

"Luke, come in," Maya said as Lucas smiled at the baby.

"My goodness, she's precious. Congratulations you guys," Lucas said as Maya handed the baby to Josh.

"Wanna hold her?" Josh asked.

"Yeah sure," Lucas said supporting her head taking Aurora in his arms.

"Hello, Aurora. Wow guys. She's so little," Lucas said as Maya smiled.

"She was a premie. I wouldn't have it any other way though," Maya said.

"This is just prove that miracles do happen very few woman survive with this disease and you did. I'm glad both of you ate with us," Lucas said.

"Maya gave Aurora the nickname Rory," Josh said.

"Suits her perfectly. Wow she has a lot of hair. I'm going to leave before..." Lucas said giving Aurora back to Josh.

"... Riley gets here. I don't want to bump into Charlie just yet. I have a date early in the morning as well. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye," Lucas said leaving the room.

"Do you think he's over Riley?" Josh asked placing Aurora in her basket.

"I think he is. It's been two years," Maya said as she saw how Riley and her family came through.

"Sorry, we just had to see the little thing," Cory said as Topanga and Riley looked over in the basket.

"A lot of hair. And it all looks dark so I'm assuming she's going to have Josh's hair," Topanga said as Maya smiled.

"I'll be more than happy with a miniature Josh. She's honestly perfect in my opinion," Maya said.

"Both of you are. You did amazing," Josh said kissing Maya as the rest of the Matthews gushed over the newborn baby.

Smiling as life turned out exactly like it should Maya and Josh admired the special moment the family shared with their daughter as they were just grateful for both of them being safe.