Chapter 17

Maya smiled looking as everyone was slowly calming down about her disease as she was busy with the baby nursery as Josh came into the room smiling at her. Placing his hands on her stomach he kissed her neck as both of them looked at the room.

 Placing his hands on her stomach he kissed her neck as both of them looked at the room

"Rory will have the most amazing room and life. This is just what we need right now. A new start," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Yeah she will. And with you as her father I have no doubt she has everything she will ever need," Maya said.

"Not according to my father," Josh said as Maya turned around looking at Josh.

Neither Alan or Amy has been spoken about since Maya and Josh had asked that they stop sending things. But suddenly it became clear that Josh was avoiding talking about them with reason which Maya didn't understand.

"What did your dad say?" Maya asked.

"That we should have accepted all of the things my mother so proudly send to us and that with our current jobs we'll never be able to properly provide for Rory," Josh said as Maya exhaled looking at him.

"Don't be ridiculous. Aurora has everything she'll ever need. You only have a few more months left for your degree and I have a job as the editor of the New York Daily News. They are just mad because we just all those other stuff back that your mother send and now they are trying to let you know exactly how bad you should feel but you shouldn't. Your parents will get over it. I promise you," Maya said.

"I hope so. Cory wants to know if we are going to go to Thanksgiving," Josh said.

"It's September. That's not for another 8 weeks. Sure we can go. I'll make you some coffee," Maya said as she went out of the room.

"Maya," Josh said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Love you too."