Action Takes Place

Nicole awaited for Logan and Brianna to arrive. Watching from the back, she saw a fimilar car pull up. She smirked as she saw who was coming out of the car. Logan opened the door for Brianna. She smiled and walked in with Logan following her. Nicole watched as the host seated them in the VIP section of the restruant. The host walked over to Nicole. "Take care of Mr. Henderson and his guest. Also, don't mess this up for them." He said and left to go back up front to seat more people. This is my chance... Nicole thought to herself as she walked over to the table.

     "Hello, my name is Nicole and I'll be taking care of you tonight." Nicole said as she got her note pad out, ready to take their orders. They both ordered and Nicole wrote them down. "I'll be right back with your drinks." Nicole said and hurried off to the kitchen.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

     Logan looked into Biranna's eyes. "What?" Brianna asked as she caught Logan starring at her. "I can't stare at my Brianna?" Logan asked with a slight smirk. Brianna looked down and blushed with a giggle. "I guess you can then since you put it like that..." Brianna said as she looked into Logan's eyes. "I love you." Logan said. "I love you too." Brianna said with a smile.

     There were a few seconds of silence before Brianna spoke up. "Is it just me or do you feel uncomfortable around our waitress?..." Brianna asked in a hushed tone. "Do you want my honest opinion or do you just want to answer the answer you want me to say?" Logan asked. "Honesty please. Also, don't get sassy with me Mr. Henderson." Brianna said as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. Logan smirked. "I honestly feel a little bit unsure about her, but I may be wrong." Logan said. "Okay... I just see the way she looks at you and... yeah..." Brianna said as she looked down. "You are scared that I'll be taken away from you?" Logan asked.  Brianna slightly looked at him. "I almost lost you on our first date... I still think about it to this day and it still affects me... It's always in the back of my mind..." Brianna said. Logan smiled. "Brianna... Haven't you noticed that I always come back? I'm going to keep you for as long as I'm allowed... Even when I wasn't with you, I would always check your twitter to see how you were doing because I still loved you." Logan said as he took Brianna's hand in his and smiled. "You are the best." Brianna said with a smile. Logan smiled.

     "Here are your drinks." Nicole said as she carefully placed the drinks in front of them. "Your food will be out in a little bit." Nicole said as she left. From behind the doors, she them smiling and laughing, having a great time. Nicole went to the back of the kitchen and looked around for anything that could ruin their date night.

     Nicole remmebered the poison she brought with her in the car. She quickly sneaked to her car and started to search in the glove compartment. When she moved the flashlight, she found herself a type of elixer that makes you appear dead. (A/N: You will study Romeo and Juliet when you get in high school in your English class so you will learn about this type of poison :) ) A nasty trick Nicole was about to play on Logan and Brianna. She quickly locked her car up and hid the elixer in her aporon and went back inside. She went to Logan and Brianna's table and saw that they needed refills. The perfect opportunity for the perfect disaster.

     Nicole grabbed their plates filled with food and went to their table. "Here is your food." Nicole said as she carefully balanced the tray of food on her shoulder and placed the correct food with the correct person. "Thank you." Logan said once Nicole finished. "I'll bring some new drinks and enjoy your meal." Nicole said as she went to the kitchen. She quickly made Logan's drink and sat it to the side. When she placed ice in Brianna's drink, she quickly pulled out the poison and poured it into her drink. She smirked evilly as she brought the drinks to Logan and Brianna. Nicole left them and quickly left the resurant.

     "Wow, this food is amazingly good." Brianna said as she took a bite of her food. "I know right. That's why I took you here." Logan said as he began to chew his food. Brianna reached for her drink, not knowing what was inside it. She drank it. When she sat the glass down, shen went on with eating her meal. After several minutes, Brianna started to cough harshly. "Sorry..." Brianna said as she covered her mouth. "Are you okay?" Logan asked in a worried tone. Brianna shook her head no as she started coughing harshly once again. Soon, people started to look and watch what was about to unfold to them. Brianna couldn't stop coughing and Logan quickly got her a glass of water. Brianna drank out of it, but it didn't stop the coughing. Soon, Logan started to worry. Yes, Brianna would have little coughing fits when they were married, but they weren't as harsh as this.

     Brianna was soon loosing her breath. "Someone call 911!" Logan shouted as he tried to help Brianna as best as he could. As time ticked to Brianna's soon to be death, paramedics arrived at the sence and took Brianna to the hospital. Logan drove right behind the ambulance. Worried as can be, he rushed to the waiting room and waited for the long wait.

~~~~~~

Hi guys! Wow... That was an AmazingPhil moment... Anyway, I'm so sorry for not updating, but I've been busy with competition and high school scheduling. I can't wait to take my Accounting 1 class next year! I honestly hope I get it becuase I am very excited to take it next year as a sophomore! Also, I got my Driver's ED book today! Yay! I still need practice on the driving part and I need to read the book still. Thank you guys for reading and I'll try to update as much as I can. I know I say that alot, but I literally try my best. I love you guys!

PS: My Birthday is coming up!!! It's March 31!!! :)