All Over Again?

Joel found Crystal looking at her necklace for the 20th time that day. "We will get mom and dad together. No matter how long it takes. Love conquers all challenges." Joel said as he sat beside his sister. Crystal smiled a little. "Thanks bro, I needed that." Crystal said and hugged Joel. Joel hugged back. "Are you two ready?" Brianna asked as she looked at the time on her phone. "Yeah." Crystal and Joel both said and they followed Brianna and Marie to the car and left to the high school.

     Logan drove up to his mom's house and knocked on her door. His mom opened and closed the door behind her. "Ready mom?" Logan asked. "Yes Logiebear." His mom said. "Mom, seriously? You know I hate that nickname." Logan said. "Oh, I haven't used it since you had Crystal with Brianna." His mom said. Logan stopped in her tracks and remembered when Crystal came into the world and how they almost lost her.

~*~Flashback~*~

    "Congratulation, your now a father to a beautiful baby girl." The nurse said. The family cheered. "But I have other news that I need to speak with Mr. Henderson alone please?" The nurse continued. "What is it?" Logan asked very worried. "Since your wife was kidnapped during her first month of pregnancy, the baby wasn't going to live very long if we didn't put her on bed rest, which we did." The nurse said. "So what is the point here?" Logan asked. "Your baby almost died while Brianna was giving birth to her, but she did pull through and she is in the intensive care unit right now." The nurse said smiling. "What about Brianna?" Logan asked. "Don't worry about her, she is fine. She is in her room if you wish to see her." The nurse said. "Okay, can I see my baby?" Logan asked. "Sure." The nurse said and Logan and the family went to the nursery. Logan looked through the window and saw Crystal. Logan started to tear up.

~*~End Of Flashback~*~

     "Logan? Are you okay?" Logan's mom asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Y-Yeah... I was just remembering when we were all at the hospital and we found out that we almost lost Crystal..." Logan said. "My little princess..." Logan whispered to himself. "Let's get going okay?" Logan's mom said. Logan nodded and opened the car door for his mom and they left to Meadows High School.

~*~An hour later.~*~

     Logan and his mom arrived at Meadows high and parked into the parking lot towards the back where there were more spaces. "Nothing as really changed..." Logan said as they both got out of the car. "Not really much at all." His mom said. "Well, were to no-" Logan stopped his sentence as he looked at a very fimilar car pulled up.

     "Well, here we are. This is were I went to high school at." Brianna said as she parked her car. "Look! People!" Marie said as she pointed at Logan and his mom. Joel quickly undid Marie's car seat and unbuckled his seabelt. By the time Joel got himself free, Crystal was already running towards Logan. Crystal wrapped her arms around Logan's waist. "I missed you daddy." Crystal said as she felt a tear fall from her eye. Logan looked down at her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too, princess." Logan said and smiled. Joel came running with Marie. Crystal pulled away to let Joel hug Logan. "I missed you Joel..." Logan said as he hugged Joel. "I missed you too daddy." Joel said as he hugged back. "Daddy?" Marie asked. Joel pulled away to let Logan look at Marie. He started to tear up. He smiled. "I'm sorry I missed 3 of the most important years of your life, Marie. I'm so, so, so, sorry Marie.'' Logan said as he tried his best not to cry. "It's okay daddy. I still love you." Marie said as she hugged Logan's leg. Logan picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Awwwwwww." Crystal and Joel both said in a unison. "You two be quiet." Logan said with a smile. "Fine." Joel said as he and Crystal both hugged Logan.

     Brianna slowly got out of the car. She couldn't believe that her ex-husband was standing there, smiling while hugging their kids. She toke her time to walk up to him. Crystal and Joel pulled away from Logan and walked to their grandmother. Logan sat Marie down and she went to Grandma. "Well..." Logan said as he looked deeply into Brianna's eyes.

     "Well..." Brianna said as she starred back into Logan's eyes. "How have you been?" Logan asked in an awkward manor. "I've been okay I guess... Been living paycheck to paycheck. What about you?" Brianna asked. "Trying to make new music, but I can never find an inspiration..." Logan said. "Oh..." Brianna said as she looked down. Logan lifted her chin up and made Brianna look at him. "How many times have I told you never to look down through the years that we ha-were together." Logan said as he felt a tear start to fall. Brianna whiped it away with her thumb. "And how many times have I told you that you can be a big baby?" Brianna said with a slight smile. Logan smiled and blushed. "Have you found a guy that makes you happier than I did?" Logan asked. "No guy wants to be with me because of what I did to you..." Brianna said and she looked down to hide her face. She didn't want Logan to see her cry. "O-Oh.." Logan said and he looked down too. There was a silence. "Have you found someone that makes you happy?" Brianna asked. "Dated girl after girl and I could never find that flame that we had..." Logan said as he looked into Brianna's eyes. Brianna blushed. "I miss you..." Brianna said without knowing. "I didn-" Brianna kinda said, but Logan interupped her. "I miss you too Brianna... I miss every single day being with you and the kids. I was stupid to divorce you. I missed three of the most important years of Marie growing up. I miss my beautiful princess calling me daddy every single day. I miss Joel asking me to watch Doctor Who with him every Saturday night. I miss loving you..." Logan said with tears starting to fall.

     "Logan... What you said that night... When you told me you wanted a divorce... All those things you said were true... All of them..." Brianna said. "I never meant to speak to you like that. I have been regretting it since the court session." Logan said as he gently grabbed Brianna's hands and kissed them. Brianna tried to smile through her tears. "I want to start over..." Logan said as he looked deeply into Brianna's eyes. "I do too." Brianna said and smiled. "Can I move back in?..." Logan asked. "Yes, but your sleeping in the guest bedroom." Brianna said. "I would say something, but I'm just happy to get an opportunity to be with you again..." Logan said and hugged Brianna. Brianna hugged back. "YES!" Crystal, Joel, and Marie all said. Logan and Brianna looked at them. "What?" Joel asked. "What's with the big yes?" Logan asked. "Sissy made up a plan to get you and mommy back together." Marie said. Logan and Brianna looked at Crystal. "Well, I am the brains of the three of us." Crystal said. "Grandma helped us." Joel said and looked at Grandma. "They called me to see if you were free today. They really do miss you two together." Grandma said. "Well, let's give each other another shot, shall we?" Logan said with a smirk. "Of course Mr. Henderson." Brianna said as she smirked also.

     As everyone got in their cars, Logan and Brianna still stood where they were. "I still have your rings..." Logan said. "Seriously? I thought you ould have pawned them or something by now." Brianna said surprised. "Something just kept saying in my head to save them for you..." Logan said as he gently held Brianna's hands. "I want you to know that I never stopped loving you Logan..." Brianna said as she looked into his eyes. Logan slowly leaned in and kissed Brianna's cheek. Brianna blushed and looked down. "I never stopped loving you either." Logan said as he went to his car. Brianna went to her car and they drove home.