Date Night... Memories...

"Are you ready, my lady?" Logan asked as he knocked on Brianna'a bedroom door. "Almost!" Brianna said through the door as she finished up her hair. Logan quietly entered the room. Brianna quickly came out of the bathroom. "You look amazing, Brianna..." Logan said as he starred at Brianna. She blushed. "Thanks, Logan. You look nice too." Brianna said as she walked up to him. "Ready?" Logan asked. Brianna nodded her head and Logan stuck out his hand. Brianna took his hand and they walked downstairs to his car. Logan opened the door for Brianna and she got in the car.

~*~After Dinner~*~

     "Thank you, Logan. That was a very nice dinner." Brianna said with a smile. "You are welcome, my lady." Logan said and kissed her on the head. Brianna blushed. "So is this the end of our date or do you have something else in mind?" Brianna asked with curiousty. "Let's just get in the car and see where the road takes us, shall we?" Logan asked as he opened the car door. Brianna nodded and got in the car and Logan in on his said and they drove off.

      Logan drove and drove. Soon, they arrived at the beach. Brianna smiled. "We are here, my lady." Logan said as he opened the car door for Brianna. "You know I love the beach..." Brianna said as she starred at the sunset. "I thought you would like if we did this." Brianna looked over at the same carnival that Logan was shot in... The one that she thought was all a dream...

~*~Flashback~*~

     They were nearing the boardwalk. The closer they got, the more excited Brianna was. They turned into the entrance. Once they found a parking place and got out of the car, they walked to the boardwalk. Brianna felt like a little girl opening presents on Christmas Day. She was amazed by all the activities there were to do. Logan laughed at her being like a child. They looked at each other and Logan asked, "So, what would you like to do first?" It was hard for Brianna to decide because there were so many to choose from. She looked around and soon, she spotted the Ferris Wheel. Brianna kinda had a fear of heights, but as long as Logan was going to be with her, she would be alright. Then they got in the line, Brianna started to get scared. Logan must have noticed because he put his arm around her.

     They were next in line. Brianna was really frighten now. Once they were seated and all buckled up, the ride started. Logan rocked their cart back and forth, Brianna screamed and laughed at the same time, "Stop, stop, stop!!" Logan stopped and laughed at her. Once he was calmed down, he held her hand and looked into her loving eyes. He whispers into her ear, "Don't worry, I'm here you." They stopped at the top of the Ferris Wheel. Brianna was scared to even open her eyes, so she squeezed Logan's hand. Logan did the same back to her. It was the perfect moment for a kiss, but they didn't lean in. Logan had something better planned.

     After a few more rides the couple went on, they were ready to look at the starry night sky. It was around 9:45pm. They walked to the end of the peer. Brianna was in awe over the night sky. Logan couldn't keep his eyes off Brianna. Just her smile would capture him in love. That was the first thing he fell for about her. He always loved that smile. Brianna turned her head so she was facing Logan. "Thank you for such a wonderful night, Logan. I don't think anyone else could have given me a great time like you." said Brianna. Logan replied, "Why thank you my lady, but the night isn't over yet." Brianna was confused. What did he mean by the night isn't over yet? Before Brianna knew it, she felt soft lips touch hers. She opened her eyes for a quick second, to see who it was kissing and sure enough, it was Logan. She couldn't help, but kiss him back. He was so passionate with the kiss that Brianna didn't know what was going on around her. They looked into each other's eyes. They soon found each other lost looking at each other.

     Logan was about to say something, but the words didn't come out like he wanted. He tried again and said, "Brianna you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. You are a strong woman that it's not funny. You are, just, the greatest woman I've ever met in my whole life." Brianna was in tears when he said those words. Logan pulled Brianna into a hug and said, "I love you with all my heart Brianna and no one can ever change that." Tears escaped Brianna's eyes. "Logan, you are an amazing guy that I would never let go of." Brianna said while crying.

     Little did they know that there was someone watching them. The person pulled out a gun and shot Logan. Everyone turned to see what was going on. Brianna got on her knees and held Logan's hand. She kept saying, "Logan please don't go!! Don't leave me!!!" The paramedics came and took Logan to the hospital. Brianna followed along in Logan's car. She was so scared and questions running though her head like mad. Once they arrived, Brianna parked Logan's car and ran as fast as she could into the hospital. She saw Logan coming in with so many paramedics, she followed them. They got to the OR and a nurse asked Brianna, "Miss, are you family?" "No, but I NEED to be in there with him, please?" Brianna begged. The nurse agreed and let her in. Brianna thought that the perfect date turned into a nightmare. Once Brianna saw Logan, she rushed to him and held his hand. She prayed that she wouldn't loose the man of her dreams, her prince charming, her first boyfriend. Logan opened his eyes and looked at Brianna. He said, "I'm not going anywhere and I will make it." Logan squeezed Brianna's hand. "I know you will." Brianna tried to speak but could not because she was crying. The doctor said they needed to start operating now. Brianna said to herself that everything would be okay, don't worry. She hoped...

~*~End of Flashback~*~     "Brianna?" Logan asked as he held Brianna's hand. "Sorry... I was just remembering what happened at that boardwalk..." Brianna said as she looked down. "Hey, I'm here now right?" Logan said as he lifted Brianna's chin up. "I want to stay with you for the rest of my life, Brianna..." Logan said he let his forehead rest gently against hers. "I'm glad that your still here..." Brianna said. "Brianna?" Logan asked. "Yeah." Brianna said. "Will you be my girlfriend again?..."