Yes?

• Dedicated to Logan Henderson

     Crystal silently watched Logan and Brianna cook in the kitchen. Logan slightly looked over at Brianna and smiled. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you, Brianna..." Logan said as he kissed her cheek. "I love you too, Logie." Brianna said with a slight giggle. Crystal smiled as she ran back up the stairs to Joel's room.

     "Guess what?!" Crystal said as she opened the door and quickly closed it. "What did you hear?" Joel asked as he continued to play video games. "Mom and dad said that they love each other and they were happy about it! Dad even wrapped his arms around mom's waist." Crystal said as she sat on Joel's bed. "You really want them to be together, don't you?" Joel asked. Crystal smiled. "Moms and dads are suppose to love each other and stick together no matter what happens." Crystal said as she smiled. "But sometimes it doesn't work out that way." Joel protested. "It does cost more to divorce than to have a wedding most of the time." Crystal said. Joel opened his mouth, but nothing came out. "You do your research, don't you?" Joel asked. "Heck yeah I do research." Crystal said and laughed.

~*~A Few Hours Later~*~

     The kids were sitting in the dinning room doing homework. "What's 12 times 12? I forgot..." Joel asked. "144." Crystal said quickly. Joel looked at her. "What?" Crystal asked. "How did you do that so quickly?!" Joel asked. "Remember mom always made me do my multipication tables?" Crystal said. "Oh..." Joel said as he continued his math. "Yep." Crystal said as she finished a paper and started on another. Marie came up to them with her stuffed cat. "What you doin?" Marie asked. "We are finishing up our homework." Joel said as he packed his backpack for school. "What's homework?" Marie asked. "It's school work that you finish at home." Crystal explained. "Oh. What happens if you don't finish it?" Marie asked. "Then you dont get a good grade." Joel said. "Oh." Marie said as Logan came downstairs.

     "Do you two need help with homework?" Logan asked. "I finsihed mine." Joel said. "Awesome buddy. What about my princess here?" Logan asked. "I need help with this 'report' that has to be 2 pages, front and back, on the history of Meadows High." Crystal said as she sat her book down. "That sounds more like middle school work than 4th grade work." Logan said as he looked at her paper. "And we got a new teacher that came from Meadows High and when she was calling roll this morning she noticed my last name and looked at me strangely." Crystal said. "Mom or I probably had her in high school becase we went to Meadows High." Logan said he was stilling reading her paper. "She did ask me if my parents were you and mom and I said yes and then she kept looking at me the rest of the day. I got so creeped out that I wished I had someone with me. At the end of the day she told me that I looked a lot like you and mom." Crystal said. "Yeah that sounds a lot like Mrs. Grumblebottom. She was always a creep to me." Logan said as a chuckle left his mouth. "Her name was Ms. Grumblebottom." Crystal said. "I guess her husband passed away. Anyway, after your mom and I started dating, she would always look at us and smile... Like she knew something good would come out of us." Logan said. "Awww." Crystal said as she tried to finish up her report. "What else do you need to add to your paper princess?" Logan asked. "Write about mom and dad!" Marie said with a smile. "There was an article about you and mom, but it didn't show your names." Crystal said. "Well do that then." Logan said. Crystal finished her paper after 30 minutes of Logan helping her.

~*~Another Few Hours~*~

      "Should we tell them now?" Brianna whispered in Logan's ear. Logan nodded his head as everyone sat down for dinner. As everyone ate, Logan spoke up. "Crystal, Joel, Marie... Your mother and I want to tell you something." Logan said. Crystal, Joel, and Marie looked at their parents. "Your mother and I decided to give each other another chance and now we are dating again." Logan said with a large smile. "I KNEW IT!" Joel said with excitement. "That's because I told you stupid." Crystal said. "Crystal. Watch your mouth." Brianna said. "Sorry mommy..." Crystal said and looked down. "Yay! Mommy and daddy are together again!" Marie said. Logan smiled. "Not all the way though." Brianna said. "What?" Marie asked. "They got to get married before daddy can actually our daddy again." Joel said. "Oh." Marie said with a giggle. Brianna smiled.

~*~Late At Night~*~

     Everyone was asleep except for Brianna and Logan. "Logan?..." Brianna asked. "Yeah." Logan said as he sat beside Brianna on her bed. "Do you still want to get married and be with the kids and me?" Briana asked. "Yes I do. I wish I didn't just leave you because we could have fixed it..." Logan said as he gently held Brianna's hand. Brianna smiled. Logan placed her hand on his heart and kissed her head. "I want to be with you forever... You, Crystal, Joel, and Marie are my world and always will be my world. No matter what. We have been through too much for me to leave you." Logan said as he kissed Brianna's hand. Brianna blushed. "I'm glad that you still want to be with us." Brianna said as a smile came onto her face. Logan smirked as he leaned in and started to kiss her neck. Brianna smiled. "Not with the kids in the house..." Brianna said as she looked into Logan's eyes. "I promise to be quiet..." Logan smirked and winked. "When have we been quiet?" Brianna asked. "We can start now..." Logan said as he continued to kiss her neck. Brianna gently moaned. "Fine..." Brianna said as she moaned. Logan smiled against her neck. "Perfect... I love you." Logan whispered in Brianna's ear in a seducative tone. Brianna had chills sent down her body. "I love you too." Brianna said with a smile as they started their night off right.