Didn't Work

Brianna was soon loosing her breath. "Someone call 911!" Logan shouted as he tried to help Brianna as best as he could. As time ticked to Brianna's soon to be death, paramedics arrived at the sence and took Brianna to the hospital. Logan drove right behind the ambulance. Worried as can be, he rushed to the waiting room and waited for the long wait.

     Logan looked out the waiting room window. Rain was pouring from the skies. Lightening was scatter across the sky. Thunder made the heavens roar. Logan looked away and saw who else was in the waiting room. A guy who looked like he was about to have a panic attack, a woman who was knitting with a little boy beside her, and an older woman who looked to be dead. Logan let out a soft sigh. He didn't want history repeating itself, even though history does have a tendency to do that sometimes sadly.

     A nurse came out from the door the lead to the main hospital. "Lola?" The nurse said. The man who looked like he was going to have a panic attack rushed to the nurse. Logan looked down. He hoped it was Brianna. "Please be okay, Brianna... I can't loose you again..." Logan whispered to himself. Another nurse came out from the door. "Brianna?" She said and Logan instantly walked towards her. "What relation are you to Brianna?" The nurse asked. "Ex-husband." Logan said. "Did you and Brianna have any kids?" The nurse asked. "Three children. Now can you please tell me how Brianna is?" Logan asked in the nicest way possible. "Well... She is in the ICU due to scarily low blood pressure which caused every organ in her body to just slow down to the point where it is almost undetectable." The nurse said. "When can I see her?" Logan asked quickly. "She is in B105, but only immediate family members are aloud." The nurse said. "By immediate you mean spouse, mother, father, and/or children?" Logan asked. "Yes, but since you are the Logan Henderson, I'll let you slide. I was a Rusher by the way." The nurse said with a smile. "Thank you so much." Logan said as he hurried to Brianna's hospital room.

     Logan stood in front of Brianna's hospital room. He just starred at the sign on the door, B105. He let out a sigh and quietly opened the door. He saw that Brianna had her own room. When Logan's eyes landed on Brianna, he felt his heart drop down to his stomach. He quietly walked towards Brianna's dead looking body. He stood beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Logan. "Hi..." Brianna said weakly and quietly. Logan smiled as the thought of her being okay came into his head. "How are you feeling?" Logan asked in a low voice. "Weak is for sure..." Brianna said quietly. "I'm just glad to see that you are alive... You gave me a scare at the pier." Logan said. "Sorry..." Brianna said. "I still love you though." Logan said as his smile became wider. "I would hope you would since I'm your girlfriend again." Brianna said with a weak smile. Logan slowly leaned down and gently kissed her head. Brianna slowly reached for his hand. She held it and smiled. "I love you." Brianna said with a smile. "I love you too." Logan said and smiled more.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

     "Ambulances rushed over to the pier several hours ago due to Brianna loosing breathe very quickly. Still no word on how her condition is, but this left Logan to remember their history of one of their dates." Nicole just starred at her television with happiness filling her body. She possibly got rid of Brianna forever. "Don't you ever mess with my future husband." Nicole said to herself as she continued making wedding plans.

~*~Back at the hospital~ Late that night~*~

     Brianna was sleeping peacefully and Logan stayed up, silently watching her sleep. He looked out into the rainy skies. He remembered when he proposed to Brianna and smiled as the memory came to his head.

~*~Flashback~*~

      Logan was now outside Brianna's hospital room. He didn't want to see her in this place again. As he stepped closer to her bed, the more he didn't want to see her in the hospital bed again. Once Logan saw Brianna, he wanted to just to get her out of this place and never come back. Brianna opened her eyes and said, "Logan." Logan came close to Brianna and held her hand. "Yes?" Logan asked as he looked at Brianna in the eyes. "What were you going to do last night, before I got shot?" Brianna asked. Logan waited a few seconds before he could speak. It was hard for him to find the right words to say that he was going to propose to her. "I was going to propose to you last night." Logan whispered softly. "What?" Brianna questioned. "Brianna, from when I first saw you running down the halls at school, I never thought I would be here right by your side. Even to the time Avery beat you up, I was there. I felt like I didn't want to leave your side. I just thought you were the most amazing person I've ever seen. When I first saw you, I started to have feelings for you and now I know that you are the one that I have been searching for all my life. Brianna, will you marry me?" Logan pulled out a beautiful blue engagement ring. Brianna was crying because of what Logan said and has done the past year. "Yes!" Brianna screamed in joy. Logan got up and put the ring on her finger. Brianna kissed him.

~*~End of Flashback~*~

     Logan smiled. He remembered every word and movement he said and made. Logan looked back at Brianna. "And you are still the most amazing person I've ever seen in my life..." Logan whispered into Brianna's ear. She smiled in her sleep. Logan pulled out his phone and opened up twitter. He quickly took a picture of him and Brianna now and added another picture of him and Brianna on their wedding day and said...

@1LoganHenderson: I loved her then and I love her even more now and forever. I love you so much @BriannaR16 :) :*