P R E F A C E

thank you amazing, wonderful, spectacular, lovely person for clicking on this poetry collection. I hope you like the words I write for you and I. I appreciate you so much. if you like a poem, please vote and/or comment:) or just read it. i'm already happy with people just reading my poems. 

this book is titled 'poems for you. always for you.' because all of my poems are written for someone, for something, or for me. . . but always for you to read—because hey, I don't show anyone my poetry irl (besides some impersonal poems that are extremely vague and poorly written—those I share with people when they ask because they don't feel like a part of me anymore). anyway, consider yourself special because I got the good stuff in here hahaha.

I know no one is probably ever going to read this but I just wanted to say that I hope you have a good day or night or afternoon, and if it's not good I hope it gets better. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk or vent:) feel free to message me anytime and I'll respond. you're not alone in whatever you're going through. 

well shit I'm rambling. if you got this far, you have an outstanding attention span *hands you a medal*

before you read: my first poems are a lil rough, so if you want to read better ones feel free to skip around to some of my latest poetry<3 i update regularly:))

edit: i've rearranged some of the chapters on here so that my not-so-great poems aren't so clustered together in the beginning, but generally my most recent poetry is towards the end<3

love,

mari