smoking buddies

After the few hours of smoking & making out, you had fell asleep in suna's arms as he was asleep as well.

You both slept for about 30 minutes until Sunday woke up. He groaned softly & looked at you. He smiled at how peaceful you looked sleeping.

Suddenly, suna's doorbell was rung. "Who the fuck could that be?" Suna whispered. Suna slowly moved his arms away from you & quietly walked out of his room.

When suna reached the front door, he opened it to see the twins standing there. Atsumu smiles "Hey suna! Can we come in?"

Suna backs away & opens the door a little wider so the twins could walk in. They both walk in & take off their shoes at the doorstep & walk down the hallway.

"Where's y/n?" Atsumu asks. Suna points up the stairs "Upstairs in my room, she's asleep. You can go up there I'm gonna grab some food real quick"

Suna walks to the kitchen & atsumu looks at osamu with a shocked look. Osamu raises an eyebrow "What?" Atsumu goes to osamu's ear & whispers "Do you think they did... The thing?!"

Osamu rolls his eyes & pushes atsumu's face away from his "I kind of doubt it really, even if they did on don't want to even think about it"

Atsumu & osamu walked up stairs & walked into suna's room, opening the door seeing you asleep on suna's bed.

Atsumu sits in a chair at suna's desk & osamu sits on a couch in suna's room. A little while after that, suna walks into his room with some chips, candy, & soda.

Osamu looks at suna "It literally smells like nothing but weed in here" Suna rolls his eyes "Well I smoke in my room often & me & y/n smoked in here earlier so I don't know ow what you want me to tell you"

Osamu narrows his eyes at suna "At least open the window" Suna scoffs "What if someone smells the weed from next door & says something about it"

Osamu raises an eyebrow "Do your parents not know you smoke?" Suna chuckles "No they do, who do you think gets me my weed? But I'm worried that if someone complains about the weed smell coming from my house they'll tell my parents & they'll reduce the amount of weed they get me weekly"

Osamu shrugs "That makes sense I guess" Suna walks over to his bed & sat in the spot where he was laying. He pulls out his phone & scrolls around on it.

A few minutes later, you groan & squint as you open your eyes. You yawn & start to look around the room "Suna, I see three head including yours"

You look at suna "What the fuck is going on here? Am I about to get kidnapped?" Suna starts to laugh "Are you still high?"

You shrug & sit up "I don't think so, I'm usually a almost or completely sober once I fall asleep while high"

"Hey y/n" Atsumu says. You look at him & atsumu waves at you. You sigh "So if twin 1 is here" You look at osamu "Then of course twin 2 is here" Osamu smiles "Guess it's so"

"Hey y/n?" Atsumu says. You look at him "No, I don't like jazz" Atsumu gasps "THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!!" You & suna start to snicker.

"What is it atsumu?" You say. "Do you ever get tired of hanging out with me & samu?" Atsumu asks. "Maybe you, but not me" Osamu says. "What makes you so sure of that?!" Atsumu yells.

You giggle "No, I don't get bored of hanging out with you guys, even though you're crazy bastards. But, that's what makes it even more fun to hang out with you guys"

"I'm tired of you, atsumu" Suna says. You burst out laughing & atsumu pouts "Hey! You haven't even know me for that long! Only like... (Counting)... 2 & A HALF MONTHS!!"