The more you weight the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake 😋

"What do you want?" Atsumu says in a raspy voice, as if he's been crying.

You looked down, you couldn't bate to see atsumu's face. "Hey atsumu... I wanted to apologize..." Suna said.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow "what for?" Suna looked to his side "For... Being aggressive towards you when you told me you kissed y/n, I'm still a but upset about it, but I shouldn't have been all rough with you"

Atsumu shook his head "it's alright suna, I forgive you, but you don't have to worry about something like that happening again"

Suna looks at atsumu & raises an eyebrow "what? Why?" Atsumu looked down "Because... Me & y/n aren't gonna be friends anymore"

The second atsumu said that, your chest tightened & you felt tears forming in your eyes.

Suna's eyes widened "w-what... Listen I know you feel bad about it & all, but you don't have to stop being friends! Come on man ju-"

"No suna! What's done is done, I've already made my decision! Don't waste your time trying to convince me other wise!"

Atsumu closes the door & suna just stood there speechless. You were on the verge of breaking down so you rushed to the front door & quickly walked out.

Suna looked towards where you went then looked at osamu "what happened between them?!" "Well..." Osamu explained what atsumu said before you left their house & how you were against the idea, yet atsumu forced it on you either way.

Suna put his hands over his face & sighed "well isn't this fucking amazing... I'm gonna go check on y/n then I think we'll go back to her house"

Osamu nodded "no worries, I think y/n needs your comforting from you anyway, she's been through some shit today..."

Suna nods & looks down "yeah... & it's partly my fault..." The two of them sat there on silence for a few seconds.

Suna then inhales & exhales heavily "well, I'll see you later" Osamu nods "you too"

Suna walks out of the house to see you sitting at the front steps. Suna sits next to you & you immediately lean your head onto his shoulder.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Suna asks. "Mmhm... I've been having to be okay for a long time, why would I stop now..." You say in response.

Throughout your whole first year, you & atsumu ignored each other. Well... At least you tried to.

Every now & then, one of you would glance at the other when they weren't looking. Every once in a while, when you & atsumu walked by each other, you tried to say hi to him, but he would ignore you & continue doing what he was doing.

When it came to the volleyball practices, you didn't quit. Mainly because suna enjoyed your company there & it made volleyball practice a little more tolerable.

If it wasn't for that reason, you would've quit being a manager for the team. It was really hard trying to avoid atsumu, but somehow the coaches never did anything that made you guys have to talk to each other.

You thought that maybe osamu & suna told the coaches about how you & atsumu weren't all so good friends anymore, so the coach kept that in mind & kept the two of you separated.

As hard as you thought it was going to be to get used to avoiding atsumu, it was actually not that hard.

The more you both ignored each other, the less pain you felt from not being his friend anymore. It got to the point where when someone would mention one of your name's, the other would have to think for a second about who you are as if they've only known you for a few weeks.