I hate you & your yee yee ass hair cut

"Well well well, if it isn't f/n l/n"

You turned your attention towards the voice that called to you & your eyes widened. A boy with a maroon colored bowl cut, a white t shirt, & black saggy jeans with white Nike's was standing in front of you with his hands in his pockets & a smug look on his face.

You frown at him "Ryota... What do you want?" Ryota chuckles "Oh nothing, I just so happened to be enjoying my time & I was blessed to see the sight of you"

Suna tugs your shirt a little. You look at him & he had a concerned look on his face "y/n, who's this bastard, I already don't like him"

You sigh & stand up "He's nobody important, come on we're leaving" As you were about to walk away with suna, Ryota grabs your wrist & pulls you close to his body.

"Yes, we ARE leaving. Sorry that I had to butt in on your little date... Eh... Suna, but I'll be taking y/n with me now" Ryota smirks at suna & suna glares back.

You grunt & yank your wrist away from Ryota's hand, pushing him away from you in the process "Like hell I would, how can you not take the hint that I don't want anything to do with you anymore you fucking asshole?!"

Ryota chuckles & reaches out to stroke your hair "oh ho! Feisty aren't you? Don't worry baby, I'll forget about all of this when you come back to me"

You slap away Ryota's hand "Don't touch me, don't call me baby, don't fucking come near me, don't fucking talk to me, don't fucking think about me, don't fucking look me up, don't talk about me, don't do ANYTHING that has to do with me in general"

You turn to suna & grab his hand, making him stand up "We need to leave before I kill a bitch" You both start to walk away until suna stops "hold on"

He slips his hand away from yours & walks to ryota & get his face close to Ryota's "If you EVER bother my girl again, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you, remember that fucker"

Suna walks back towards you & slips his hands into yours while walking away. "DON'T TRY TO RUN FROM ME Y/N!! I KNOW YOU'LL COME BACK TO ME SOON ENOUGH!" Ryota yelled.

(´・ω・')

You & suna had went back to his house. You both walked into his room & suna sat on his bed. He sighed as he put his hands on his forehead & closed his eyes.

You stood in front of him with your arms crossed as you both sat there in silence. After what felt like forever, you finally spoke "Suna, I'm so sorry... I hate that that asshole had ruined our... Our-"

"Date.... It was a date" Suna says cutting you off "Well... at least to me it was" Your eyes widened a little but you looked back down.

After a few seconds, suna put his arms out to you "come here..." You walked over to him & he lightly pulled you down to him, having you sit in his lap as you both had your heads on each other's shoulders.

Suna picked up his jaw off your shoulder & put his forehead there while hugging you. It felt so sudden, doing something like this. But you adjusted quickly & hugged him back.

Suna moves his head off of your shoulder & you both look at each other "suna... I'm really so-" Suna puts his finger on your lips "Shut up & kiss me so I can forget about everything but you"

Suna cups your face with his hand & brings his lips to yours & starts to kiss you, & in response you kiss him back. Suna brings his other hand onto your other cheek of your face & you put your arms on his shoulder, letting them dangle.

Suna pulls away & looks into your eyes "You don't know how fucking bad I want you to be mine" Before you could say anything, he pressed his lips back onto you & you both went back to kissing.

Suna moved his hand from your cheek to your back & stroked it with his finger up & down. After doing that for a little while, suna rolls onto his back & pulls you on top of him, all while not breaking the kiss.

As you both continued, suna fiddled with the bottom of your shirt as you rubbed your hand on his chest. Your body started to feel hot & you started to grind on his area a little.

As you grinded, you could feel it sticking out of his pants. The more you grinded, the more soft little moans & grunts suna let out while kissing you, which kind of turned you on.

As you continued, you slipped your hand under suna's shirt, feelings his abs & muscles all over. You grabbed his shirt & slipped it off of him & immediately going back to kissing.

As you reached for his pants to pull it off, suna grabs your arm. He stops kissing you & looks you in your eyes "sorry, it's just... Right now, I just want to hold & kiss you"

You felt guilty for trying to move on ahead, you understood what it was like not wanting to do something while the other did. "Sorry..." You mumbled. Suna kisses your forehead "it's fine, we were just lost in the moment, now let me kiss you before I lose my mind"

You frowned a little & looked down. Suna raised an eyebrow "what's wrong baby?" "Is it okay if I... Open up to you? About ryota? I feel like I owe it to you..." You say, still looking down.

Suna sits up, while still have you in his lap, & leans on the headboard. Suna picks up your hand & softly kisses the back of it.

He does it a few times then looks at you & says "You don't owe me anything princess, but if you feel the need to tell me about your past, I'll be your little therapist"

You giggle softly "well aren't you charming" Suna smirks "apparently I am if I can make you fall in love with me"

You giggle & then you sigh after "okay, let me tell you everything..."

1039 words 🕺💃

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙪𝙝𝙝𝙝, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 *𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨* 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 🥰

"𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 '𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡', 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚"
-𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 (𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚)