lol what if we kissed rn 😋🔫

Atsumu inhaled & exhaled deeply "suna... The day that me & osamu were with y/n, I had kissed her while osamu was gone..."

Suna's eyes widen & his soft smile turned into a frown. His face looked so blank, yet full of so much anger.

You looked at osamu & his jaw had dropped. You looked back at suna, waiting to see some type of reaction, but he just stared at atsumu.

"Suna?" You mumbled. You walked over to him & shook his shoulder a bit "suna, say something..."

Suna puts his elbow on the arm rest of the couch & puts his hand on his forehead while it hovered over his eyes.

Suna sighs "y/n" "Yes?" "Please, answer this truthfully... Did you kiss him back?" Suna asks. "Of course I didn't" You say. "Yeah, I kissed her, she didn't kiss me & she didn't kiss me back"

Suna nodded "okay..." He mumbled. You all sat there in silence for a few minutes. Suna stood up, but his head was still down.

He walked towards atsumu & grabbed his shirt collar & slammed him against the wall. Suna looked up at atsumu with a pissed off look.

"I don't know what the fuck you were thinking you fucking bastard!!" Suna says sternly.

"Suna stop!" You yell. "Woah woah chill dude" Osamu says. You & osamu pull suna off of atsumu.

"Suna just calm down please" You say trying to reassure suna. Suna glares at you "Calm down?! Are you really asking me to calm down when this bastard over here kissed you?! Did you really think I wouldn't do anything about it?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!!"

"Because I didn't want shit like this to happen!! It didn't even mean anything & he was high, just get over it & calm down, please..." You say.

You stared into suna's eyes as he stared back into yours. His stern expression started to soften.

Suna looked at atsumu & he looked back at suna. Suna glared at him "you really crosses the fucking line this time"

You grabbed suna's hand with both of your hands, but he walked away gently slipping his hand out of your grasp.

"Suna..." You mumbled. "I need to go home... & think..." Suna says as he walks out of the living room towards the front door.

You watch him turn the corner & soon enough, you hear the front door open & close.

You were bit hurt, actually, REALLY hurt. Suna was upset, he got physical & could've hurt atsumu, he even disregarded your comfort towards him.

As hurt as you were, you understood that he needed time by himself, that's the only thing that could probably make him feel better right now.

(´・ω・')

With suna
Suna had walked into his house & took off his shoes at the front door. He sucked as he walked towards his room.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Suna's mom asks. Suna nods "yeah I'm fine..." Suna walks upstairs & closes his bedroom door behind him as he walks in.

He sat on his bed & lit one of his blunts that he rolled but never started. Suna scoots towards his window & stares at the sky, getting lost in his thoughts.

"Was I too harsh about it?"

"Maybe I shouldn't have over reacted the way I did..."

"Fuck I really want to see y/n now..."

With y/n
You were putting your shoes on getting ready to leave the twin's house. "You're leaving?" Atsumu asks.

You nod "I need to go home & cool down, I'll maybe come back later if you still you want me to be here" Atsumu looks down "y/n..."