If no allowed eat at night, why light bulb in fridge?

As you sat in your room waiting for your mom, you texted suna to tell him about your dad.

𝙔/𝙣: Bubs

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡:yes darling?

𝙔/𝙣: I'm about to lose my shit

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: what's wrong? I'm listening

𝙔/𝙣: I've told you about my dad right?

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: yeah, you don't like him right?

𝙔/𝙣: yeah I don't

𝙔/𝙣: but guess who decided to pay a little visit 🙂

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: oh shit-

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: do you want me to come get you?

𝙔/𝙣: not yet, I'm waiting for my mom to come home

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: she's not there???

𝙔/𝙣: yeah she's still at work, I'm just in my room with my door locked

𝙔/𝙣: I refuse to let my dad walk into my room & try to talk to me

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: damn I'm sorry baby, is there anything you want me to do to make you feel better?

𝙔/𝙣: trust me I'd love to have you here so I could kiss you but I don't want my dad making a big ass deal out of it so for now no

As you were texting suna, you heard the front door open & your mom yell "y/n I'm home!"

𝙔/𝙣: my mom's home I'll text you later

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: okay I'll talk to you later I love you darling ♡♡♡

𝙔/𝙣: I love you too Bubba ♡♡♡

You get off of your bed & you walk out of your room towards the front door. As you walked out, your mom saw you & smiled "hey baby, how was scho-" "So when we're you gonna tell me your walking divorce was coming over?"

Your mom's eyes widened a bit as her eyebrows lowered "what the hell are you talking about? How dare you talk to me like that"

"That's right y/n, you shouldn't talk to your mother like that" Your dad says, walking around the corner. Your mom's eyes widen a bit more once she sees your dad.

Your dad & mom lock eye contact & he smiles "good day madam, how was work?"

Your mom frowned & you looked at her "So did you not know he was coming over too???"

Your mom shook her head "no actually, I did know I just forgot he was coming today..." You faced your mom & crossed your arms "so why wasn't I told he was coming?"

Your mom sighed "I was going to tell you but... I was trying to find the right time to tell you..." You scoffed "really? Not only did you not tell me he was coming but you didn't ask me if I wanted him to even come here?"

Your mom frowned "honey, I'm sorry. Let's just talk okay?" Your mom reached out for your hand but you jerked it away "I don't want to talk, I'm going to my room"

You turned away & started to walk towards your room until your dad stopped you "what?" You said sternly. Your dad glared at you "Is this how you've been acting while I was away? Do I have to come back & fix your attitude?!"

You scoffed "I have an attitude BECAUSE you're, don't get it mixed up" Your dad looked shocked a bit & you walked past him to your room.

You closed your door & locked it. You walked to your bed & laid in it. You didn't even text suna, you just wanted to sleep forever at this point.