Horny. That's it. That's the title

After about an hour & a half of you & suna sleeping, you had woke up. You didn't feel suna's arms around you. You looked around your room & you didn't see suna at all, even your door was cracked open.

"Did this motherfucker just hit & run???" You mumbled. You then hear footsteps & see suna walk in. You exhaled in relief "I thought you left or something, I was gonna beat the shit out of you"

Suna giggled "no no, I could never do that to you" Suna sat next to you & looked down "At first I came here to apologize, but... Once I saw your face I just wanted you so bad..."

Suna turns to you & grabs both of your hands with his & brings them to his forehead while closing his eyes "y/n...im so so sorry, I was really upset at that moment because I hated thw fact that someone else kissed the lips of the person that I love... I understand if you don't forgive me but I just wanted to apologize..."

You frowned a bit, you were a bit upset at him, but you couldn't help but feel a bit bad. "I'll accept your apology, but only if you... Apologize to atsumu as well..." You say.

Suna looks up at you & softly smiles "of course, I'll do anything for you" You smile softly & you pinch both of suna's cheeks.

"Ow! Stop that!" Suna says while gently tugging your wrist "No, this is what you get for being an asshole" You giggle.

As you both messed around, you heard the front door knob giggle. You gasp "fuck- my mom's home"

Suna shrugged & stood up off of your bed "well let me meet her then" Your eyes widen, but then you nod "yeah, maybe we should do that"

"Y/n! I'm home!" Your mom yells. You take a deep breath & you exhale. As you & suna walked out of your room, you had suna hide on the hallway.

"Hey mom, how was work?" You say. "Tiring, I'm gonna smoke a blunt, you wanna join?" "Yeah I will but... I need to tell you something..." You say fiddling with your shirt.

Your mom raises an eyebrow "oh? What is it? You know you can tell me anything" You gulp "well... I have a boyfriend, & I want you to meet him..."

Your mom's eyes widen "are you serious? This isn't a prank right?" You nod. You stared at the floor, she sounded a little mad. You were about to start tearing up until your mom runs up to you & hugs you.

She was smiling widely & giggling a lot "Oh I'm so happy for you! No wonder you've been smiling a lot & going out more! What's his name! Is he nice to you? Does he spoil you? You love him right?"

You were looking at your moms happy face, her smile was so wide & genuine, it made you happy. You smiled softly "how about you ask him yourself?" Your mom raised an eyebrow.

You giggled & you walked around the corner & grabbed suna's wrist, dragging him out to see your mom.

Once suna & your mom saw each other, he smiled awkwardly "umm... Hello miss l/n, it's nice to meet yo-" Suna was interrupted by your mom hugging him.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!" Your mom says squeezing him. Your mom let's go & steps back a bit "I could smell the weed off of you by the way" Suna jumps a little & rubs the back of his head "yeah sorry about that, I had smoked a bit before I came here"

Your mom cups her hands over her mouth & starts to tear up a bit "I'm so happy for you f/n..." You frown a bit "moooooom, don't cry!" You walked up to her & wiped away the small tears on her face.

"I'm sorry it's just... The last boyfriend you had was such an asshole... I wish I could've killed him, I'll never forgive that fucker fo-" Before your mom finished, she slapped her mouth with her hand.

She looks at suna "do you know about her past boyfriend?" Suna chuckles & nods "yeah, she told me. Actually not to long ago when I took y/n on a date, we bumped into him"

Your mom sighed "I'm so sorry about him, he was sort of a narcissist. Well! Let's forget about him, do you wanna smoke a blunt with me?" You nodded "well will, but me & suna have to go see somebody, after we're done we'll come back & smoke with you okay?"

Your mom nodded "alright then, you kids go do your thing, I'll cook some dinner" "Okay mom, we'll be back" You say.

(´・ω・')

After walking for 10 minutes, you & suna got to the twins house. You rang the door bell & osamu opened the door. "Y/n? Suna? What are you guys doing here?"

"Suna needs to talk to atsumu" You said. Osamu looks at suna & suna nods in agreement. Osamu sighs "I don't know if he'll listen to you though, but you can try"

Osamu let's the two of you in & he closes the door behind him. After you both took of your shoes, You both walked to the twin's room & suna knocks on the door.

"Yes?" Atsumu says. "Hey dude, it's me suna... I need to talk to you..." Suna says. There was silence for a bit until atsumu opened the door.

You looked at his face, again it was so droopy looking. He had red eyes, eye bags, & his nose was red as well, he looked like he hasn't eaten all day either.

Atsumu glances at you & you both lock eyes for a split second, until he looks back at suna.

"What do you want?" Atsumu says in a raspy voice, as if he's been crying.

969 words ( ̄∇ ̄)

Sorry about this chapter being a bit short since it's usually over 1,000 words, but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger so that's why ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ

Anyways glizzy cake (*´∇')ノ

“Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?”– Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)