Life sucks, just ✨die✨

"Y/n, leave suna & be with me instead" Those few words angered you so much, he really thought you would just up & leave on suna for an asshole like him?

But since your mind wasn't in the right place, you didn't say that not push him off of you. You just stared at him with wide eyes, hoping for him to back off of you & laugh while saying "it's a joke, sorry I scared you"

But he wasn't doing that, he stared into your eyes & didn't look away, you don't think he was even worried if osamu came in.

After staring at your eyes for so long, atsumu looked down at your lips & put his thumb on your bottom lip with the hand that was on your cheek.

Atsumu smiles devilishly "I've always wanted to put my lips on yours..." He then smashes his lips on to yours & shoves his tongue into your mouth.

You sat there in shock while atsumu moved his tongue in your mouth. You couldn't lie, the way atsumu's mouth was on yours & the way he moved his tongue on yours made you feel some type of way.

You were almost seduced by atsumu's kissing until you got a text message on your phone.

You push atsumu, but only a bit to where he wasn't kissing you, he was still hovering over your face. You looked at you phone that was sitting on your desk & you tried to reach for it.

As you did that, atsumu grabbed your wrist & brings it back to the both of you. You narrow your eyes at him & he smiles at you "Don't worry about them, just worry about me & kissing me back"

Atsumu was about to kiss you again until you pushed him off of you. He fell on his back & sat up & looked at you.

You called at him "Are you fucking stupid or what?! I just told you I was dating suna & you come over here & kiss me?! Did the high get to you or something??"

Atsumu frowns & looks down a bit "sorry... I got a little carried away" You rolled your eyes 'a little?' You thought.

You sighed "I won't tell suna about this since I don't want any drama to happen in the beginning of our relationship, but you better not do anything like this again or I will tell him"

Atsumu nods "okay... Sorry" You look at your phone "Apology accepted, just don't do it again" You unlock your phone & look at the text you had got, it was from suna.

𝙔/𝙣:hey where are you?? Me & the twins are waiting for you at the front gate

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡:Hey sorry it took me a while to respond, my parents had got mad at me for something I didn't do & they took my phone away

𝙔/𝙣: oh I'm sorry to hear that, are you okay?

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: Yeah I'm fine, just in my room with my door locked so they can't come in & yell at me

𝙔/𝙣: won't they get mad that you locked your door?

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: well the thing about my parents is they forget about all the times that they yell or get mad at me

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: That's why when I tell them that, they always say things like "that was so long ago, just for get about it" Or "I've never done that to you, you're making up nonsense

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: it honestly pisses me off & stresses me out a little, that's why I smoke a lot to forget about it

𝙔/𝙣: oh baby I'm so sorry, do you want to come over?

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: yeah sure, I'll be over there in 5

𝙔/𝙣: okay, btw the twins are here