Paint me like one of your french girls

As you hung out with suna & the twins in your room, the night came & it was getting late.

Atsumu groaned & sat up while yawning & stretching. He started to rub his eyes "what time is it...?" Osamu looks over at atsumu "time for your ass to get up because mom just texted me that we have to go home"

Atsumu groaned & laid back down "I'm going back to sleep" Osamu glared at atsumu & grabbed his hair, dragging him out of your bed.

As atsumu fell on his ass, he rubbed his lower back area in pain & glared at osamu "what the fuck samu!"

Atsumu looked to his left to see you & suna snickering at him. Atsumu awkwardly smiles & chuckles a but too.

Osamu stands up & stretches "It was nice hanging out with you guys, but we have to go home, thanks for having us over y/n"

You smile "Of course, it's no problem" Osamu helps atsumu up & the two walk out of your room. You get up & follow them so you could lock the door behind them.

Once they left you went back up stairs & closed your door. "Finally, alone" Suna says. You turn around to see him walking up to you & all of a sudden & grabs your wrist & puts them up against the door.

Your eyes widen for a second but then you smirk seductively at him. He brings his face to yours & you both kiss.

Suna let's go of one of your wrist & he starts to trace his fingers on your lower stomach area. He then traces his fingers around your waist to your ass & squeezes your ass cheek, causing you to moan while kissing him.

Without breaking the kiss, suna moves both of his hands to the back of your thighs & pushes against them, which makes you jumps onto him & latching onto him with your legs.

He carries you to your bed & lowers your down, making you kay down while he was on top of you.

Suna breaks the kiss & looks at you with a smirk on his face, seeing how turned on you were just by your expression.

"You remember what you did to me yesterday? This is payback" Suna says while holding your chin.

Suna stands up & takes off his shirt, revealing his abs & pecks. You could help but stare since this man was astronomically sexy. He smirked as he noticed how long you were staring.

"Baby, you're drooling" Suna days pointing at your mouth. You look at him & wipe your mouth & he chuckles "just kidding, now put your arms up, unless you want me to rip your shirt off instead?"

You roll your eyes & put your arms up. Suna smirks & pulls your shirt over your head, leaving you shirtless.

As you were about to put your arms down, suna quickly grabs your wrists & keeps them up while hovering over you once again.

He gets so close to your face that your noses are almost touching "Then next time you roll your eyes, they'll be almost going into the back of your head because of all the pleasure you get from me pleasuring you so much"

He starts to kiss you again while rubbing your inner thigh, making you moan again. The rubbing on your inner thigh went to rubbing your pussy through your pants.

Soon enough he slowly starts to slip your pants & panties off. He stops kissing you & slowly starts to move down your body while planting kisses.

He finally gets to your inner area & lightly licks the tip of his tongue on the entrance of your pussy. You flinch a bit & suna chuckles "Don't act like this is new to you, you're the one who forced me to do it the first time"