Take me out

After you & suna had walked home together, you decided to take a shower. As you stood there letting the hot water hit your skin, you kept thinking about what suna said to you earlier.

"You know, I think I'm falling for you..."

Just those few words made your heart flutter. This feeling was new to you, you've never felt anything even close to this feeling.

Even though it was a new feeling, it felt really good. At this point in time, you already knew that you had fell in love with Rintarō Suna.

You sighed & turned off the water & stepped out of the shower. You walked to your room & dried your hair & wiped away all the water on your body.

As you were doing that, you got a text. You looked at your phone to see it was from suna, of course.

Even though it was just a text, your heart fluttered to the point where you were going to start hyperventilating. You picked up your phone & opened the message.

(I'm gonna change the texting style since it's easier, sorry)

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖:Hey babygirl, are you busy?

As you read the message, you could feel your face burn up & your chest felt tight. Just those few words from him made you feel so special.

𝙔/𝙉:no, I had just got out the shower. Do you need anything?

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖:Okay, if you feel like it, go pretty your self up & where something nice, I'm taking you out

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖:Even if you just wear sweats & a big shirt you'll still look gorgeous

You were smiling really hard at these few messages. Why did he have to be so cute?

𝙔/n: wait, where are we going??

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖:It's a surprise, now get ready, I'll be there in 15

𝙔/𝙣:okay, see you soon

You put your phone down & finished drying yourself up. After that, you walked to your closet to find something cute, but simple to wear. You looked around & finally found what you wanted to wear.

Just so you don't feel uncomfortable, you put on a black jacket over, but the zipper was unzipped, showing your top

You walked to the bathroom & styled your hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't want to be plain faced when going to see suna, but you didn't want to wear too much makeup.

You just decided to wear some mascara, put on small wings of eyeliner, then to finish it off with some lip gloss.

You grabbed your phone & you walked out to the living room. Your mom was out for work still & you didn't know when she'd be home.