Rolling blunts

Time skip to after school & you are walking out of your classroom. You text your mom letting her know you're gonna hang out with some friends after school.

You walk towards the front gate & you see atsumu, Osamu, Aran, & Suna standing there waiting for you.

Atsumu smiles at you & does a small wave "Hey y/n, you took your time" You roll your eyes "Because I take as long as I want"

Osamu giggles "You're as sassy as always" You walk past the boys "It's called not giving a shit, ever" Suna smirks & catches up & walks next to you.

"We're going to the twin's house since their parents aren't there for a few days" Suna says. "Alright... Oh shit I don't have any weed, do you?" You say turning to suna.

Suna nods "I have some at their house & a little bit in my bag" You raise an eyebrow "you bring weed to school? Aren't you scared you'll get caught?"

Suna shrugs "I am but at the same time I'm not. I smoke a bit in the bathroom from time to time & if I do get caught I don't get worried because they don't have my parents actual phone number, so if I do get caught my parents won't know"

You smirk "Well aren't you a sneaky little bastard" Suna rolls his eyes "Just playing safe"

('・ω・')

The five of you get to the twins 's house & osamu unlocks the door. You all walks in, take off your shoes, & walk into the living room & drop your bags near the couch.

"No one go I to the twin's room, I'm stealing their clothes to change into" You say as you walk into the room. "MINE OR SAMU'S CLOTHES?!" Atsumu yells.

"BOTH OF YOURS!" You yell back. Atsumu pouts "Why my clothes?" Aran chuckles "you think you're an exception?"

A few minutes later you walk out of the room with some black swears on & a dark grey tank top.

You sit on the couch & look at suna "So are you rolling or me?" Suna shrugs "depends on how well you can roll"

You roll your eyes & grab the wraps & weed & start to roll. You place the weed in the wrap,folded it over, licked the open part, & pressed down.

You motioned suna to hand you a lighter & he hands you his. You put the blunt in between your lips & light up the end of the blunt while inhaling.

You put down the light & grab the blunt & blow out the smoke. You look at suna "So do you wanna take a hit or are you gonna sit there?"

Suna smirks "Well let's see how well this blunt us wrapped Ms. Stoner" Suna takes the blunt from your hands & put it in between his lips & inhaling the smoke.

He blows out the smoke & smiles "Damn girl, you roll good as fuck" You smile & roll your eyes "Yeah well, practice makes perfect, at least that's what people say"

Atsumu turned to suna "Let me take a hit!" You raised an eyebrow "Why? Everytime I smoke you never want to hit it"

Atsumu shrugs "I've actually wanted to try, but never had the courage. Also, you guys look so badass when you do it! I wanna look badass too!!"

Osamu rolls his eyes "Tsumu, I'm not gonna tell mom or dad if you smoke, but at least be careful about it, it can be addicting. Take these two for example"

You pout at osamu "Hey! We're not THAT addicted to it! *mumble* At least not me..." Suna rolls his eyes "So what if I'm addicted to it? It's not hurting you is it?"

Osamu scoffs "Jeez I'm not saying it's a bad that I'm just saying if you want to do it it can get addicting that's all"

Atsumu rolls his eyes & turns to suna "Anyways, can I smoke it to?!" Suna sighs & hands the blunt to atsumu "If you get crazy or annoying you're not gonna have anymore"

Atsumu nods & puts the blunt in between his lips. You grab the lighter & light the end up the blunt for him "Now inhale while I'm doing this"

Atsumu inhales & you move the lighter "Now move the blunt from your lips but don't let all the smoke out yet"

Atsumu pulls the blunt from his lips & looks at you & nods. "Now, part your lips & inhale again, it's okay if a little smoke gets out" You say.

Atsumu does exactly as you say & inhales. "Hold it in for a few seconds, then blow the smoke out" You say. Atsumu holds in the smoke, then blows it out. You smile & clap "Good job! So, how does it feel?"

Atsumu puts his hand on his throat "My throat & chest burns a little" You & suna chuckle. "That's how it felt for my first time too, but you'll get used to it" Suna says.

You look at Aran "I know Osamu doesn't want to smoke, but do you?" Aran shakes his head "Nah, I have to make sure you guys don't do anything that'll get the twins in trouble"

You smile "Well isn't that considerate, awwww Aran is being soft! Come here you big baby!" You open your arms & Aran leans back a little "No no, I'm good, stay up there"

Note - Where everyone is sitting is you & suna are on each end of the couch (the couch isn't that big, the twins have a bigger one elsewhere in their living room) from your perspective you're on the right & suna is on the left. Aran is sitting on the floor in front of you, Osamu is sitting on the floor in front of suna & Atsumu is sitting in the middle.

You take the blunt from atsumu & hit it. As you hit the blunt, your face made an expression as if you went into realization "Dude... Why do noses run, yet feet smell?"

Suna looks at you with his eyes wide "Are you woke or something?!" You put your hand over your mouth "Yooo, that shit's crazy..."

Suna looks at the blunt "It MUST be the blunt, it has powers to make you smart, let me take a hit!"

You hand the blunt to suna & hits it. Suna blows out the smoke & looks at you "Bro... In Humpty Dumpty... They never said he was an egg..."

Everyone looked at suna with wide eyes. Atsumu smiles "Give me the fucking blunt I'm about to be Einstein!" Suna hands atsumu the blunt.

Atsumu inhales then exhales the smoke "Yo... The only time 'incorrectly' is spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly"

You looked at atsumu "What happened to the stupid atsumu?! Are you an imposter!!??" Osamu sighs "This is going to be one hell of a night..."

1121 words ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

So uhh... Again I have nothing to put here, so enjoy this picture I found 😃

"𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨

"𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨... 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚"
-𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖