O N E

I let out a tired sigh as I put down the box I was holding. Looking around, my apartment  was filled with boxes. You could barely move through.

"How much stuff do you guys have?" I asked, turning to my brothers as they just came in behind me, both of them carrying a box.

"Don't worry, these were the last." Osamu said as he put his box on top of the one I just put down.

"Are you guys hungry or do we start organizing right now?" I asked as I eyed the clock, it was around lunch time.

"I'm hungry."

"We'll eat later."

They both said at the same time. As their brains processed what the other said, they glared at each other.

" 'Samu yer ate on the way here!"

"Shut up 'Tsumu!"

They were at each other's throats as they both had a fistful of each other's collars.

I sighed as I looked at them. It was going to be more chaotic here, but I loved them. To be honest I was excited knowing that they were going to move in with me.

^*^*

The eyebags were falling down my cheeks, my eyes blood shot as I made my way around campus.

"I hate them." I muttered under my breath, kicking a small stone in front of me. It had been about a month since college started. I was fed up.

Students were staring at me. Maybe because of the angry look on my face. Maybe because of my appearance which was disastrous. I was wearing a black hoodie I stole from Osamu, grey sweat pants, one side was pushed up a bit under my knee the other was under my sock, and flip-flops. 

Flashbacks of last night were going through my head as I kept muttering curses to my brain dead brothers.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE?! IT'S 3 PUFFING AM!" I yelled out as I made my way to their room. Pushing the door open, I glared at them. If looks could kill, they'd be beyond 6 feet under.

Both of them sweat dropped as they saw me in the doorway.

"Why are you guys up?!" I asked face palming, leaning in the doorway.

"'Tsumu is lame." Samu deadpanned.

"What's new?"

"Hey!"

They continued glaring at each other. That's when I noticed they both had controllers in their hands. Turning to their TV I understood why they were being stupid.

"First of all, why are you two gaming at 3 am? And why are you guys fighting because one of you lost?"

They both looked anywhere but me.

"Look, you both suck at gaming. I'll beat your asses without looking. And can't you two be a bit more considerate? I told you guys I have a morning class!"

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

They both muttered, arms crossed, still looking anywhere but me.

"Puffing toddlers."

And so here I was in a bad mood and dead tired. I glared as I passed one of the school's volleyball fields. There was a group of boys playing a game. 

"Who the puff wakes up at 7 am to play volleyball? I can barely attend my classes." I muttered, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, hey look out!" Someone yelled out. Assuming it wasn't at me, even if it was, I continued walking. That's when a hard but soft object hit the middle of my back, knocking the air out of me.