F I F T E E N

A few days passed since Bokuto and I confessed our feelings to each other.
Our relationship hasn't changed much, besides the fact that we're officially dating.

Friday, 16:43

Kou🦉
I was wondering if u had an extra
heart, because mine was stolen 🥺

Miya (Y/n)
I'm sorry
turns out mine got stolen too ☹

Kou🦉
oh no
...
idk what to say now 😕

Miya (Y/n)
hahaha im sorry ❤

Kou?

hello?

Kou🦉
can I call u? ☹

Miya (Y/n)
of course

After only a couple seconds, my phone started ringing. I picked up the call, a small smile on my lips.

"What's wrong, Kou?" I asked him while sitting on my bed cross-legged.

"Nothing." His voice came out in a low murmur.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I just wanted to hear your voice." Again his voice was low and just swept me off my feet. Butterflies erupted throughout my body at the thought of Bokuto sitting on his bed calling me.

"Kou, you can't just do that to me?" I sighed as I leaned back against the wall, propping my knees up.

"Do what?" I could practically hear the grin in his voice. Sounds of sheets shuffling came through the speaker.

"Can I come over?"

"Now?"

"Yes, now." I laughed at the teasing tone in his voice.

"Yes, please."

I hung up the phone and got up from my bed. Checking the mirror to see if I looked alright, I quickly put on a hoodie and black basketball shorts. Then I was out.

"'Tsumu, 'Samu I'm going over to Kou, bye!" I yelled out as I struggled to put my shoes on. Opening the front door, I was met with byes from the twins.

Closing the door behind me, I was met with a couple of eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"Hi, Aran." I smiled at my now new neighbour.

"Hi, (Y/n)." He laughed as he looked beside him.

"Are you really ignoring me?" Suna groaned annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Finished classes?" I asked again, my focus being only on Aran.

"Yea, I can finally go catch up on some sleep." He smiled tiredly as he rubbed his neck.

"Have a good rest then, you deserve it."

"Bla bla bla." Suna pouted as he unlocked their door and went inside without another word.

"I love you, Suna!" I said through laughter as I succeeded in upsetting him. That's what he gets for always filming me at my most embarrassing moments.