S I X T E E N

"Did you prepare as planned?" Akaashi asked me as we stood beside each other, waiting outside the campus gym.

People, both students and older people walked into the gym, all here to see the game between our campus and another one I forgot the name of.

"Yes sir." I unzipped my hoodie a bit so he could see my shirt underneath.

"Good." He chuckled dryly and turned to the streaming people.

I zipped my hoodie back up, hugging it close to me. It was Bokuto's hoodie, his name and our campus logo were written small on the front while our volleyball logo was on the back.

"How long does it take to get snacks?" I muttered switching from foot to foot, standing was tiring.

"It's a big game, the queue must be long." Akaashi replied calmly, his hands were resting in his jacket pockets.

Just as I sighed, Kenma, Kuroo and Osamu came in sight, with Kenma of course playing on his switch whilst walking and the latter two carrying snacks.

"Come on guys, let's find seats." I said, turning towards the entrance of the volleyball gym.

Luckily for us, we found seats somewhere
right behind the railings overlooking our campus' side of the court. Our team was already warming up. Spiking and setting volleyballs one after the other.

I sat in between Osamu and Kuroo, Kenma and Akaashi sat right behind us.

My eyes immediately found Bokuto, he was about to spike a ball that Atsumu set. The force of his hand slammed the ball right over the net with an incredible speed.

Landing back on his feet, he did a little fist bump, his eyes sparkling. He was so cute.

While people kept coming in the gym and the noise became louder, my eyes wandered over Bokuto. Sweat was glistening on his face, arms and legs. The uniform shorts hugged his thighs perfectly and his chest made his shirt look too tight.
As he was jogging back to the row of spikers, he took the hem of his shirt to wipe away the sweat on his face.

"You're drooling." I didn't have to turn around to know that Kuroo had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"So what? He's my boyfriend." I retorted, elbowing him in his ribs.

"Ouch!"

|second pov|

On your other side you noticed Osamu recording. Curious you looked back over to the court to see Suna about to throw a ball at Atsumu who had no idea. The ball hit the back of his head and dropped down the floor. Suna turned back to the camera with a thumbs-up as Atsumu yelled at him.

You laughed along with Osamu at the spectacle. Your loud laughter along with Suna looking at your group caught Bokuto's attention as he jogged by him. Looking up to the bleachers he saw you instantly. His eyes lit up as he waved cutely.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He called out, still waving.

You waved back grinning from ear to ear.

"Good luck, Kou!" You could see him literally swoon as you wished him luck. Deciding to add more to it, you blew him a kiss.

Bokuto's eyes widened at first before he smirked and made an act to catch it. He put his fingers to his lips, still smirking, and blew a kiss back.

"I'll win this game for you, (Y/n)!" He grinned one last time to you before returning to the lineup.

Nothing could take the smile off your face, except to when you looked a little to the side and saw Atsumu and Suna both gagging before sticking their tongues out to you.