S E V E N

"That was delicious!" Bokuto yelled out as he finished his last taco.

Osamu and I made more tacos than we anticipated, and so dinner turned out to be a taco contest between the Miya siblings. I, of course, out ate them with one taco.

"(Y/n), I didn't know you could eat that much." Kuroo stated as he looked at my plate then back to me.

"Well I have to maintain my throne as the best Miya. I'll always beat them." I said smugly, taking a sip of my water.

"You just eat like a pig, don't make it sound cool."

"You're lame."

Atsumu and Osamu fired away at me, both of them glaring at me.

"Don't be sour losers. Embrace your defeat with honor and man up." Kuroo bursted out in laughter at my wording, Bokuto and Suna joining in on the laughter.

"Y'all shouldn't be laughing so loudly, (Y/n) out ate you guys too!" Atsumu yelled, an irk mark on his head as he was glaring at them.

The more they emphasized that I out ate grown guys, the more self conscious I got. The insecurity was skyrocketing through as I looked at myself. An arm came over my shoulder, pulling me close. Looking at the culprit, Bokuto was smiling brightly at me. His eyes were reassuring me as if he could read my mind.

A small smile adorned my lips as I looked down again. I muttered a small thank you and concentrated back on the discussion the guys were having about which Ice Age was better.

"Can we all just agree that Ice age 2 is totally out of the question?" Atsumu stated, looking everyone in the eye. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yea, I agree. It was boring. The only fun thing were those twin rats." Kuroo said as he leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head.

"They're like 'Samu and 'Tsumu." I laughed as I looked at them.

"Then that makes you a fat mammut since you're their big sis." Suna retorted smugly. I tried looking mad, but my face fell immediately as I bursted out laughing. As if my laugh was the okay, everyone joined in laughing loudly.

"Anyway, back to the debate." Atsumu stated, directing the conversation back to the discussion.

"Honestly, it's the first and third for me." I said as I leaned back in my chair as well, Bokuto's arm still on my shoulder.

"Yea, I agree with (Y/n). The first movie is always good, and the third was the funniest." Osamu agreed. We reached over across the table to fist bump.

"Yea three was nice! I also liked the one where they go to space!" Bokuto beamed excitedly, yelling out the word space.

As the conversation flowed from one topic to the other, I started cleaning up the plates, putting them on each other. Seeing me clean up, Osamu and Atsumu helped as they passed all the plates. Osamu and I brought everything to the kitchen, Atsumu behind us with the sauces in his hands. I placed everything in the sink and the boys put everything into the fridge.

"Get out the way, 'Tsumu!"

"I was here first, wait your turn!"

"Hurry up, my arms are getting tired!"

I left them in the kitchen, joining Suna as he was standing in front of the TV, turning on the Playstation. He looked funny holding the controller like that, made me think of the iPad kids.

"You look like those iPad kids." I said as I tried to lean my arm on his shoulder.

"Shut up. You're the one who can't reach my shoulder." He muttered as he was too concentrated on opening Just dance.

"Damn, no need to get so aggressive." Suna simply chuckled as he lowered himself so I could lean.

Everyone was sitting on the couch. I was sitting in the round corner with my legs crossed in between Bokuto and Atsumu.

"So who's gonna start? We can play with 4 max. But make that 3 so we got space." Suna said as he looked at us.

"Since Atsumu and (Y/n) brag so much about their dancing skills, I say they should have a dance off." Osamu said as he crossed his arm, a stupid grin on his face.

"Why don't you join, Osamu? Then it'll be a sibling dance battle?" Bokuto stated, grinning widely.

"Then we can see if (Y/n)'s statement of always beating the twins is true." Kuroo said looking at me, a lazy smirk on his face.

"Fine by me." I said, returning the smirk.

"Which song do y'all want?" Suna asked as he went to the song selection.

"One more time from Britney Spears." We all said at the same time. Looking at each other, we started high fiving and bumping fists. We looked like the penguins of Madagascar.

"I'm the orange one!" Osamu said really fast.

"Then I'm the pink one!" Atsumu added quickly.

"Fine, I'll be the blue one then."

We connected our phones and started the game. Most people play just dance for fun and giggles, but not us. Being competitive wasn't even enough to describe how serious we danced. We were all hitting the perfect, continuing to move hoping one of us was going to get an okay first.

Kuroo and Bokuto were singing loudly in the background with Suna, as usual, filming the whole scene.

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!" Kuroo and Bokuto sang the last note out loudly. Their voices booming through the room as the three of us were still holding our poses waiting for the points to be revealed.

"You have to be kidding me!" Atsumu gasped as he saw the scores. "I hit everything perfect!"

"Not everything it seems." Osamu said as he crossed his arms.

"Shut up 'Samu! You placed last!"

"You can't outshine the shiner, bro." I said as I patted his shoulder earning a glare from him.

"You guys take this to serious." Suna muttered, his hands in the pockets of his hoodie as he sat on the couch cross-legged.

"(Y/n), you dance amazingly!" Bokuto yelled out excitedly as he went in for a double high five. Our hands touched, a loud slap noise being heard.

"Hey, what about me, Bokuto?" Atsumu pouted.

"Lame."