T E N

It was Friday evening. Here I was, standing in my room with all my clothes thrown on my bed.

"No, that won't do either." Atsumu said shaking his head not even looking at me as he was inspecting what was left in my closet.

"You're not even looking, 'Tsumu!"

"I don't have to. You wear that dress to school all the time. We need something more fancy."

I was going out to eat with Bokuto this evening. Stressing over the fact if he was joking or not about this being a date, I didn't know what to wear. And so Atsumu was here as my stylist, throwing outfits at me from left to right.

"'Samu, get yer ass in here!"

"You can't even pick an outfit for her without me?" Osamu came in my room, jumping on an empty space on my bed.

"I need more perspective."

"Lame."

"Now tell me, this skirt or this one?" Atsumu asked seriously, holding up two tennis-like skirts.

"The plaid one." Osamu answered quickly.

As Osamu and Atsumu were choosing my outfit like a bunch of highschool girls, I went to take a shower.

|MEANWHILE AT THE FLOOR ABOVE|

"Which pants should I wear?" Bokuto asked, holding up three pieces.

"The plaid one with the chain." Kuroo muttered as he was laying on Bokuto's bed, his upper body hanging from the bed so he was seeing everything upside down.

"Really?" Bokuto looked at the plaid pants, inspecting it. He wanted to look good on his first date ever. With (Y/n).

"Yes, that one will go nice with a white crew neck." He answered lazily as he was scrolling through his phone.

__________________

|NO ONE'S POV|

Bokuto was going down the stairs, his nerves crawling up his ears as they were getting red.

"Don't overthink it!" Kuroo yelled from their door, looking like a proud father.

"Yeah yeah..." Bokuto mumbled under his breath, hastily going down the stairs.

Just as Bokuto got to the Miya's door, it opened, revealing a rather annoyed (Y/n) followed by who probably would be the cause. The twins.

"I'm sorry!" Atsumu yelled desperately as he didn't want his beloved sister to be mad throughout her date.

Earlier, Atsumu almost burned (Y/n)'s hair as he was straightening it. Normally, he did a good job, but he got distracted looking at the tiktoks his older sister was watching on her phone. He had left the lock of hair in between the straightener for a tad bit too long. (Y/n) simply laughed it off, but Atsumu getting nervous ended up burning the tip of her ear.

"It's fine." (Y/n) dragged out her words annoyed while sighing.

"Bokuto is behind you." Osamu stated, leaning in the doorway.

Turning around, (Y/n)'s annoyed scowl turned into a happy smile as she saw her date.

"Hi, Bokuto!" She said excitedly. Seeing her happy smile, the nervous boy started to relax, his usual brightness returning.

"Hey, hey, hey!" 

Taking a good look at each other, their eyes widened.

"Bokuto, we're matching again!"