T H R E E

I was laying in bed watching tiktoks, when I got a message from Bokuto. Smiling, I opened the message.

Tuesday, 09:02

Bokuto Koutaro
did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Miya (Y/n)
haha what? ☺

Bokuto Koutaro
did you like it? 🥺💖

Miya (Y/n)
haha I did
I love pick up lines

Bokuto Koutaro
YOU DO?? 😃

Miya (Y/n)
yes
they're really funny 😊

Bokuto Koutaro
kuroo was right 😗

Miya (Y/n)
did Kuroo tell u to send me one?

Bokuto Koutaro
well actually the internet did 👀

Miya (Y/n)
why were u two looking for that?
👁👄👁

Bokuto Koutaro
...next question

I was actually both blushing and laughing when I read his pick up line. It was really cute.

We texted a bit more and then I decided to get ready for class.

^*^*

"You don't look like crap today." Suna commented as he and the twins snickered.

"Well I actually got some sleep tonight and I did the laundry because someone didn't want to do it for like a week or two, so now I have my pretty clothes." I replied back.

We were walking to campus as we all had afternoon classes today. Atsumu and Suna were walking in front of me, Osamu walking beside me.

"What's got you smiling all morning?" Osamu asked, nudging me in the side playfully as he had a small smile on his face.

"Nothing." I quickly said.

"You sure? You're all giddy."

"Nothing really. Just glad the laundry's finally been done."

At this Osamu sweat dropped.

"Can you just let it go?" He muttered as he looked in front of him earning a laugh from me.

^*^*

Today I had a lesson in the atelier, so here I was listening to our teacher's explanation of today's task.

We had to draw an animal with charcoal. I instantly thought of an owl. Owls are one of my favorite animals because they're so cute.

Giving us free atelier time the teacher went back to his desk and did whatever it was he did.

Taking my bag I went to the back where it was less crowded. Putting in my earphones, I started my playlist and began to draw.

Looking back at my phone for my reference, I noticed I got a message. It was from Bokuto.

Tuesday, 11:12