yellow

Link listened to the clinking of their metal boots on the rock as they entered the gateway to Goron City. After their moment, they had both acted like it didn't happen, continued acting like they always did. Then again, how they usually acted was pretty similar to being openly in love anyway. He had given Zelda some of his fireproof armor and he put it on over her traveling shirt for her, buttoning the metal buttons of the chest plate while she attempted to slip on the pants. He handed her a helmet and she pulled it over her head, it tilting to the side and Link laughing as he fixed it for her. They had left their horses there, for they were coming back for them soon and they didn't want it to get too hot for them. Link looked up at the blindingly yellow sun as they walked over the bridge towards the Elder's room.

"We're going to get straight into it, okay? No getting off-track until after we've acquired Yunobo. I have a feeling they'll be hard to convince," Zelda said, attempting to talk through her helmet. Link smiled under the helmet and nodded. They entered the Elder's room and heard tremendous snoring, for a moment Link thought it was the claps of thunder. They looked around, hands over their ears, to see the Elder, asleep in his chair, and Yunobo on the ground, placing caps on small glass bottles of blue liquid. Yunobo jumped up and clapped his hands like a child at the sight of them, beaming. 

"Ahahaha! It's Link and the Princess! Your highness! You're alive!" Zelda nodded awkwardly and Link grinned. "And Link! You're 117 years old! You aged so well, my guy!" Yunobo exclaimed and Link scrunched his eyebrows and placed his hand on the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh, pardon me for being so rude!" Yunobo awkwardly and quickly bowed to Zelda. "I was just bottling some painkillers for ol' Bludo here! Do you want me to wake him up?!" Yunobo turned to the Elder and placed both of his muscular hands on his arm. "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP, THE PRINCESS IS HERE!" Yunobo shouted and Link and Zelda's eyes widened, surprised at the force and volume of Yunobo's wake-up call. The bearded Bludo jumped and flung his arm in surprise, his fist punching Yunobo in the face, who flew backward and fell on the stone ground. Zelda covered her mouth with gloved hands and Link put an arm on her back, genuinely concerned for both Bludo and Yunobo. Bludo stretched with a loud groan and cracks echoed in the room. He looked up at the horrified Zelda and Link as Yunobo stood up and rubbed his head.

"Ah! Princess! Link!" He boomed, standing up and looking over at Yunobo. "What's happened to you? Trip over air again?" He asked judgmentally. Yunobo opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the Elder. "What is it you have visited me for?" He asked, crossing his arms and grinning.

"Well, we were wondering if we could take Yunobo with us to-" Zelda started, ready to propose her idea.

"Sure!" Bludo bellowed. Link, Zelda and Yunobo raised their eyebrows. "Well, don't just stand there, take him and leave! He's no use here anymore!" He began to push Link, Zelda, and Yunobo out of the room.

"But-" they started.

"Glad I could help!" And Bludo slammed the doors in their faces.

"...So, uhh... where we going?" Yunobo asked dumbfounded Zelda and Link.

*_*_*_*_*

*UPDATE SOON!*