coral

The Champion's Descendants were walking back to Hyrule castle, discussing their adventures and how nerve-wracking it was being in the Yiga's base. They laughed and Zelda suddenly silenced, stopping for a moment. She placed a finger on Link's lips to stop him from talking.

"Do you hear that?!" She asked. They stopped to listen. Sure enough, the squeezebox could be heard, only a matter of yards away.

"Kass!" They exclaimed, and ran in the direction of the sound. They stumbled up a hill and saw Kass, the fellow traveling Rito and musician, standing on top of it.

"Hey, Kass!" Link said, shaking his hand. Zelda waved politely, as did Riju. Sidon and Teba nodded to him.

"Link!" Kass exclaimed. "I've heard about your journeys, and the rebuilding of Hyrule. I've been writing a song about it! My very own song!" Kass exclaimed, beaming with excitement. "Would you like to hear it?"

"Yes please!" They all chorused.

As if it were on cue, a breeze started and disturbed the still grass. Birds flew in an arrow formation above their head as they looked out at the glowing, coral sunset. The sunset they could finally appreciate without any worries.

"The Goddess and knight,

hand in hand,

reunite and look upon the land.

They must rebuild,

in order to restore peace,

only then will Ganon's evil finally cease.

And so they travel,

to the four corners of the land,

to allow the descendants of the Champions to take a stand.

Riju, Gerudo chief, kind and strong,

Sidon, thoughtful Zora prince, also came along.

Teba, skilled Rito warrior,

and Yunobo, who made dark situations all the more brighter.

Together, the group will rebuild Hyrule,

For it has now become a moral rule.

Hyrule will be avenged,

And the legacy of the royal family will not end."

(uhm I'm not a great poet help lol)

There was no sound in the group. They were still taking it in. Realizing that these young people were going to carry on the legacy of the royal family, the legacy of Hyrule. If it weren't for them, no one would ever know of the Legend of Zelda.

Yunobo, as usual, broke the silence.

"Well, did you guys like it?" Everyone cleared their throats.

"Yes, we loved it, Kass." Zelda said, blinking back tears of many different emotions. She had just seemingly found herself- achieved what she had been waiting for so long to acquire. Her powers weren't what defined her- she was the Princess, future Queen, of Hyrule, carrying on its legacy and ruling over the kingdom. Her kingdom.

Sidon could feel the awkward tension between them. He didn't like that. He turned around and noticed a traveler walking on the path.

"Hey!" He called, waving to the traveler and gesturing to him. "Will you take a picture of us?" Sidon grabbed the Sheikah Slate off Zelda's hip and held it out to him. He climbed up the little hill.

"Uh... sure! Okay, squeeze in close..." The Traveller said. Link stood behind Zelda, smiling happily. Yunobo hoisted a protesting Riju up onto his shoulder.

"Uh, I don't think I should-" Kass started.

"Oh come on, get in the picture!" Teba snapped. Click. The picture was taken. Zelda smiled and walked up to the traveller, thanking him and looking at the picture.

^shown above^

"I love it!" Zelda exclaimed, tears coming to her eyes again. Link walked up to her, standing by her side and placing a hand on her shoulder. Before they knew it, everyone was standing around them, admiring the picture. Link sighed.

"Come on, let's head back to the castle. We have some Kakariko coming to help us start rebuilding the castle." He said. Everyone started slowly walking back down the hill, waving goodbye to Kass, but Zelda stayed. Link turned around and walked back towards her, resting his hand on his sword silently. "You okay, Zel?" He asked. Suddenly, she turned and kissed him before walking after the others.

 Suddenly, she turned and kissed him before walking after the others

He grinned goofily. Finally, both of them believed that the other felt the same way that they did about them. They were confident that they loved each other, and that it was not one-way. As Link jogged after her, Kass chuckled.

"What's something that I could add on to the song?" Kass looked up at the sky, asking his teacher for advice. "Something about those two being madly in love?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this one is short but its ALSO THE LAST CHAPTER THAT WERE GOING TO SEE IN THIS TIME

IN THE- UH- PRESENT TIME

YA KNOW?!

NEXT CHAPTER IS EPILOGUE

AHHHHHHHHH ITS ALMOST OVER WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFE