Please Love Me

Book title: Please Love Me

Username: Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Cover 8/10

The cover looks really cute and what I like is the colours and the font of the title was clear and I know you had a different username and I understood that you also changed your cover as well but to be honest with you I don't really like the new cover the original cover looked refreshing and you've just tweaked it a bit which is basically changing your username.

Description  4/10

Two things that is a major problem with the description.

1. Far too long.

2. There's nothing but quotes from a chapter

Try to avoid adding a quote from a chapter of your book it's a big no no from me. Try to be more mysterious and creative and make the description slightly shorter without giving away too much of the story.

Plot 5/10

Just like your previous book it sure has potential but the main problem is still the grammar and this takes place during BTS their humble beginnings and it's mainly Jungkook's perspective or Taehyung's perspective on their experiences even though I'm not a fan of SHIPPING members fanfictions in general but I can see potential good story telling. However try not to over use other BTS members in shipping each one because it can become boring and less interesting in the eyes of many readers.

Characters 8/10

All of BTS are the same as they are in real life so nothing new to be honest.

Cliché scale  5/10

Once again it isn't showing cliché as it is an alternative universe of BTS pre debut and debut eras.

What to improve?

Please work on grammatical spelling errors on each chapter basically re read your book on your own time, if you don't have any one to correct them for you you can use Grammarly app or download language tool on your Google chrome tab so you can use them to he.p your grammar and spelling get corrected.