MY DUALITY KING

Book title: MY DUALITY KING

Username: Yoora_16

Cover 9/10

I really like the creativity on your cover it's simple and you can see the title of the story clearer. It's just right.

Title  10/10

The title is very unique and it really stands out because let's be honest many kpop writers tend to have a generic title name for their kpop fanfiction. So for that I salute you my friend.

Description  5/10

Okay I understand that putting some parts of a chapter is convenient and just easy to put on a description but I on the otherhands begs the differ I'm not a fan to be honest because to me it just gives too much away of the story and try to avoid this for near future when you do start writing new stories. So try to be more creative and mysterious with .

Plot  6/10

Okay so plot isn't so bad but I personally think it does need some clean up such as your misspellings and some grammatical errors but that could be done during your free time. But in each chapter it does get interesting.

Characters   6/10

Taehyung has a very interesting character to him as he has the split personalities with V, Hana, Sora, Tae and Woobin  who is more the abnormal side to Taehyung somewhat like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Y/N's profession is also refreshing to read she's a psychiatric who works with in the mentally unstable however her initial interaction of meet Taehyung made me roll eyes because it's so cliché with the whole "omg he's so handsome!" because I've seen it a lot in many kpop fanfictions, KDramas, anime, Manhwas, Manga series and in Telenovelas I've seen this type of formula, but a couple of chapters she starts to develop as she has to live with Taehyung for 2 months for his split personalities issues. Hoseok is Hosoek but I wished he be more present. Jungkook being Y/N's little brother not related by blood really reminds me of Ace, Sabo and Luffy that are not related by blood but they became brothers.

Cliché scale  5/10

So it is and at the same time it isn't too cliché it's in the middle so it's a very unique story.

What to improve?

Try to be more creative with the description but do try to avoid using quotes from a chapter in a description and work on your misspellings and grammatical errors that's all but overall it's good.