I'm not your Cinderella

Book title: I'm not your Cinderella

Username: Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Cover 10/10

The cover looks gorgeous I love aesthetic it looks.

Title  9/10

Very unique but You could titled it as I'm not your Prince Cinders instead of I'm not your Cinderella... if you didn't know there's a children book called Prince Cinders which the male counterpart of Cinderella in a male universe, storyline remains the same if don't believe me just Google Prince Cinders and good old Google will take you there.

Description  8/10

I like the description however this where it goes downhill... the grammar and misspellings, when you have the time try to correct those pesky incorrections.

Plot 5 /10

Okay I'm trying to be fair and be honest the main problem in this story is the grammar and I'm not sure if English is your first language I hope you improve your English. The story has potential to be great but I'm not a fan of kpop idols being shipped or shipping in general but I'm being nice and generous helping you to improve as a writer and storyteller.

Characters 8/10

I was expecting Taehyung to be typical a Cinders who is cleans and cooks for the evil step family but I was glad to see this new side of the story. Jungkook is the polar opposite to Taehyung a rich spoilt brat that has a scandalous lifestyle with parties and women. Jimin and Yoongi are a gay couple. Seokjin is a caring hyung like the real Seokjin. Namjoon is trying his best to look out for Jungkook. Jisoo is a model that Jungkook has a steamy relationship that is just a fling and nothing serious.

Cliché scale  5/10

Although I'm not a fan of member shipping I'm intrigued with the story, it is refreshing and the story is not obnoxious. I totally see Taehyung as a model and we all have seen them on weverse and on his Instagram.

What to improve?

What you can do the most is the grammar because they're a lot of sentences that does not make sense and it was hard for me to read and check if there's any misspellings. But again the story has so much potential it's just that what's holding back is the grammatical errors.