The Unknown

Book title: The Unknown

Username: IwriteScarlet

Cover 9/10

I really like your cover, the only thing I can say is make your author name a little bit bigger with some bold font it too so we can see it clearly, but overall it is looking good.

Description 10/10

I love this description it is simple and interesting for any kpop fan reader that might come across your book and since you only used only line quotes from the story is absolutely fine as it makes any reader start questions who was sexually harassed and have some pauses and go to the description, so far I'm impressed.

Plot 10/10

Holy crap I love your book it has a gloomy colours in your storytelling which I personally love and to be honest I didn't expect that Y/N would get sexually harassed by a girl hence the so-called best friend it was actually a good way to start a story. Another note is that it's not rushed and it keeps me engaged in the story, there are some minor of misspellings and grammatical errors but that's okay because it doesn't stop to make awesome stories.

Characters 10/10

Y/N is the girl that wants to stay strong even there are those who want to break her no matter what and she only be able to break down to a total stranger.

Jimin can I please have a Park Jimin in my house please, he's such a sweetheart 😳

Suzy obviously confirms that she's into girls specially her best friend Seulgi and tries to sexually harass plus bullies her best friend Y/N.

Seulgi is Y/N and Suzy and I personally think she's unaware of Suzy feelings for her.

Cliché scale 1/10

This is nowhere cliché at all whatsoever and that's a good thing.

What to improve?

There are some minor misspellings and some tiny grammatical errors but that could be fixed when you have the time to correct them.