Falling For The Villain (Gravitated)

Book title: Falling For The Villain (Gravitated)

Username: baaohaan

Cover 8/10

I personally think the original cover was far more intriguing although I wished the whole title was there but I totally understand why you decided not put them all there.

Description 9/10

Sold. Why was I sold? Simple, time travel I personally think it is very a great concept which is rarely written in the K-pop ffs on here; yes I am a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd and we need more of the time travelling stories.

Plot 10/10

As I said before the description sold me in being intrigued with the time travelling concept story and wanting to immediately read it at once. The plot is still new of course but so far it has kept me hooked and entertained.

Characters 10/10

I am obsessed with Stella she is an interesting character her way to travel back in time is one of a kind that I have never seen before. Taehyung is still a mysterious character but I am curious on his reasons why he joined the dark side. The description of the GonAies kinda reminds me of Chani and her people in the Dune films.

Cliché scale 1/10

The cliché is non existent here which is lovely to see of course it is in a school setting but not the typical school life if that makes any sense what I'm saying.

What to improve?

I honestly don't know what to say this story is perfect and I haven't seen any grammatical errors so far but if there I is probably minor, overall keep up the good work. Probably the bookcover may need a revamp but that's up to you.