The Baby Spell

Book title: The Baby Spell

Username: yourlocalbyuntae

Cover 6/10

The cover looks witchy and I dig it but it's really hard to see the title of the story and the author name is too small and hard to read, I suggest moving the title where it is easy to see the font itself looks great because it's perfect with the atmosphere that the cover giving, try to make your name bigger.

Title  10/10

Again! A very unique out-of-the-box title which intrigues any ARMY reader to start reading.

Description  7/10

Please avoid using quotes from a chapter as it just takes away the charm of reading the book, however you can keep the bottom that starts with arrows and mentions magic etc leave those in I think it looks unique and interesting so you can delete the top half which are all quotes. Thank you for mentioning that your book has mature content please remember to put up the mature button on so you don't get in trouble with Wattpad.

Plot  9/10

Can I just say it's not cliché or cringy? I love where it is leading, and we know that the main girl Soyeon is one hell of a character, and we can relate to her when it comes to the shenanigans that is yet to happen. Okay there is however some grammatical errors so when you have the time go over each chapter and check what sentence or word that needs correcting.

Characters   10/10

Soyeon is my favourite she's unpredictable and super hilarious with her weird  behaviour, and she is remorseful towards Tae. Hobi is one crafty man blackmail Soyeon, but he's willing to help his bestie to be happy by giving Tae the potion. I feel bad for Tae I hope that he goes back to normal again.

Cliché scale  2/10

Very original and of course you you wouldn't Romanticize witchcraft on making someone to fall in love with someone as it does happen a lot in many countries, but we all know that it's only a story. So for that I applaud you.

What to improve?

Just your grammar that needs correcting but overall your story is great.