Midnight

Book title: Midnight

Username: Angelhaven127

Cover 1/10

Okay so this cover is old I know because I saw your new one so yes I'm actually glad that you changed it because the original cover was plain boring, no title name, author's name was nowhere to be found, and the picture of the rose didn't say anything to me and I wasn't sure if it was a BTS fanfiction or not so yes so thank you for updating the cover it looks a lot more appealing now.

Description  10/10

I absolutely love the description one of the best and favourite descriptions so far, I love the usage of mystery that can make any ARMY reader out there to be intrigued in wanting to find out more.

Plot 10 /10

Can I just say that your storytelling is absolutely amazing... it's different and this what I'm talking about not being cliché in a story and I can't wait for more new chapters when you do have time. I love the mystery in chapter 5.

Characters 10/10

All of the BTS characters are just fun they're still chaotic just like they are on BTS Run, BTS Bon Voyage, BTS In The Soop and I love that so much I honestly do appreciate it a lot 💜

Cliché scale  1/10

Like I said before this isn't cliché story at all which is what I like to be honest it's refreshing and I hope you don't lose your spark in your creativity in your storytelling.

What to improve?

To be honest not much but I suggest you when you do have the time to re read your book to check for any grammatical errors and other than that it's all good.

I want to apologise for my lack of reviews I have been extremely busy with work and uni studies and it was also my final year in uni so I had to be fully focused in getting the best grades. I will try my best to be active on Wattpad.