Spectre

Book Title: Spectre

Username: VKHera

Cover 5/10

The cover looks nice but I think since it is about Taehyung being a detective I personally think it should be updated into a noir crime style.

Description  7/10

I do like the simplicity of description it does give the mystery detective noir vibes which is fitting to wanting to read the story and the only advice critique I can give is to avoid any quotes for any other future stories.

Plot  9/10

The plot is very intriguing which makes the reason why I want to continue to read even though I'm not a bog fan of the whole shipping kpop fellows to be honest. What I also liked in this story is that it keeps you on edge  not knowing what's going to happen next.

Characters 10/10

Taehyung has to be the one I'm drawn to the most due to the fact that he's an detective who is willing to go beyond to try to avenge for his deceased father who was murdered.
Jungkook is the typical gamer who happens to work in the bar as a singer as a part timer.
Jimin is Taehyung's best friend and colleague who is willing to go beyond to do anything for his bestie and at the same time worries over the safety of Taehyung.

Cliché scale  3/10

Once again not cliché at all even though I don't do the whole shipping members whatsoever but the creativity in the story remarkable.

What to improve?

The only improvement that is needed is to re read your book and check for any spelling errors any grammatical errors once you have the time.