It's Okay To Dream

Book Title: It's Okay To Dream

Username: dark_red09

Cover 5/10

The original cover seems okaish but it seems cluttered and I know you've changed the cover as well slightly better then the original however the title is not very clear try using different colour and font for the words to seen clearer for readers to read. Yes I'm fully aware of the new book cover it's far more better.

Description  10/10

Can I just say I freaking LOVE the description it's simple and not giving anything away which is a good thing as it will interest any reader that come across your book.

Plot 10/10

The story plot is very interesting and I really love the flow of the story it keeps getting better and the grammar is great which is always a plus if there's any grammatical errors I haven't found them yet but only you know if they are where you can polish if needed. The beauty of storytelling is almost like I'm reading poetry I'm literally obsessed.

Characters 10/10

Namjoon is the total opposite of the real Kim Namjoon of BTS, he's sensitive and very romantic with his feelings for Ria.

Ria has a profession what a refreshing plot and she's a doctor even better.

BTS are still BTS who roots for Namjoon and Ria.

Cliché scale  1/10

What I like about the story is it an alternative BTS universe of them already famous group worldwide, also Ria isn't the typical character who is an fan that ends up with Namjoon just because she's an ARMY she had a past with Namjoon which intrigues my attention to find out more about her.

What to improve?

I don't think you need to correct your book, but if you feel that you need to polish your book by all means do it.