Sex Education

Book title: Sex Education

Username: IwriteScarlet

Cover 4/10

Okay I know this cover is old but yes I'm fully aware that you updated your book cover and its far much better than the previous one, the previous one was really clunky and it didn't looked that great.

Description 5/10

I wished the description was more creative and usually tgibk that using quotes from a chapter gives too much away.

Plot 9/10

The plot is amazing I really love how the flow of the story makes my imagination gets into the story, there are however some grammatical errors that is fixable.

Characters 10/10

Y/N is an interesting character and very relatable in the sense of someone who reads 18+ ffs. Jungkook is a typical teacher who is obviously popular due to his good looks. Jimin is also popular.

Cliché scale 1/10

What I love about this book it isn't the typical cliché teacher x student love story, where the student does not give a shit about school or any popular hot men or boys. All y/n wants is reading books and have a carefree lifestyle.

What to improve?

The only thing that should be improved in order for her book to be more successful is go through the book from the description to the chapters for any tweaking is to correct any grammatical errors to misspellings.