𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟓

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

●●●

"Hyung, are you sure?" Yoongi asks hesitantly.

"Yes, I'm completely sure Yoongi; Jungkook will be fine," Jin assures.

"I feel so bad leaving him so soon..." he fades off. "Maybe I should try to-to I don't know, work something out?" he huffs

"I know you don't want to leave him, Yoongs," Jin sighs. "But you need to go and work on your music, so your manager doesn't have your ass," he points out.

"I know," Yoongi sighs sadly. "May I at least say bye to him?" he asks, wondering if it's a smart decision.

"Yes, goodness sake, go say bye to your baby," Jin encourages with exasperation.

Yoongi nods with a tiny smile and walks into the living room where Jungkook is playing with some foam blocks. "Hey, Kookie sweetie," Yoongi says, walking over and crouching down next to the little.

"Appa!" Jungkook squeals, throwing himself at his caregiver to hug him.

"Oh, baby," he says, hugging Jungkook tighter, now even more unwilling to leave. 'Maybe this wasn't a good decision after all.'

"Appa, Koo mwake pwetties!" Jungkook says enthusiastically. Pretties or "pwetties" are what the little call block formations or drawings.

"You did?" Yoongi asks excitedly. "Can you show appa bunny?" he asks.

Jungkook nods happily and moves aside so Yoongi can see his miss-shapen heart made of foam blocks. "Koo," the little begins, placing one hand on his chest. "Appa," he says, placing his other hand on Yoongi's chest with an innocent doe-eyed smile. In other words, Jungkook was saying he loved his appa.

Yoongi was left speechless at the little's gesture. 'How am I supposed to leave now?' he thinks gloomily. Yoongi doesn't want to leave his baby at all, not one bit, especially after that adorable display. However, he knows his manager will have him work more than double if he doesn't go in today. And, if he's working double, that's even more time he'll have to spend away from his beloved little one, and that's not happening.

Yoongi doesn't say anything but pulls the little into a hug, which in return makes Jungkook giggle. "How'd appa get so lucky to have you, hm?"

"Nu-No's," Jungkook says contently in his appa's embrace.

"Bunny, appa has to go to work," Yoongi starts softly, rubbing Jungkook's back. "But, Uncle Jinnie is going to watch over you, and you guys are going to have so so so much fun, honey, I promise," he says, gently pulling back to look at Jungkook.

"Housie?" Jungkook asks with a pout. The question itself may be confusing, but Yoongi knew exactly was the younger boy was asking.

"Yes, I'll come back, baby, appa will always come back for you, little one," he assures, bringing a hand up to pet Jungkook's hair as it comforts him.

"Don't worry, Kookie, we're going to have fun while your appa is at boring work," Jin says, walking over to the duo as a way to signal Yoongi that he needs to get a move-on.

Yoongi takes the signal and stands back up, lifting Jungkook as he does so.

"I'll take that cutie," Jin says, opening his arms for the little.

"You ready, Kookie? You're going to zoom zoom," Yoongi says, wanting to lift his baby's dampened spirit.

" 'oom 'oom!" Jungkook cheers.