𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟗

𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

●●●

Namjoon sits on the couch, deep in thought. He doesn't like that Jin apologized to Jungkook when he was indeed the one acting up. Why couldn't Jin see his "baby" was being a stubborn brat. The thought makes him scoff.

You may be wondering if Namjoon even heard a word of what Jungkook just said, given he's still firm on his idea. Now, Namjoon did technically listen to him, but he didn't comprehend it. He was too deep in thought. Now, the thing about being too deep in thought is, you don't listen to anything going on around you. You can't, though, as all you can only hear is your thoughts, consuming your mind entirely. You give all your attention to your voice and drown out any others. (And that'll be on your test next week)

At this point, Namjoon was curious about what the other members' opinions would be about this. So he gets up and heads towards Hoseoks and Jimin's room.

Now, he was expecting Jin to at least say something as he left, or perhaps regard him, but nothing. He is too engrossed in playing around with Yoongi and Jungkook to notice him.

Namjoon scoffs at this, feeling bitter.

He now makes his way to the Seokmin couples room, trying to control his annoyance and lowkey anger that's slowly, but indeed arising within him.

●●●

Jimin & Hoseok

Hoseok and Jimin are cuddling in bed, giving few kisses here and there, but mostly just relaxing and cuddling.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Jimin asks, sighing in content.

"I wish we could, but we have Tae to watch over," Hoseok says back, carding his fingers through Jimin's silky hair.

"I'm sure Namjoon and Jin wouldn't mi-" two knocks cut him off at the door.

"Do you know who it is?" Hoseok asks softly, Jimin shrugs.

"What?" Jimin asks whoever's at the door.

"It's Namjoon, we need to talk," he states.

"Can't it wait?" Jimin groans in annoyance, not wanting to get up.

"It's about Jungkook," Namjoon says more sternly.

Jimin looks over at Hoseok with a pleading look, his eyes begging the older, and his lips set in a small pout.

"Babe, go open the door," Hoseok says with an understanding smile, knowing Jimin just wanted to relax this morning.

"I don't wanna..." he grumbles.

"You sound like Tae," he lightly smiles. "Now, please go get the door Minnie...please," Hoseok says sympathetically.

"I'm not moving...you go get it," he states sassily before curling up in one of the blankets nearby.

Hoseok debates on whether or not he should push this. He looks back at his lover and makes up his mind.

"Okay," Hoseok says, giving in. Jimin just wanted to relax with his boyfriend, and who was he to oppose the younger. "You're lucky I love you," he states, smiling slightly.

Hosek gets up and opens the door to reveal Namjoon. "What is it, Namjoon-ah?" He asks politely.

"Jin just apologized to Jungkook," Namjoon states bluntly.