𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟏

"𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚."

●●●

"Hey, buddy, what're you doing up?" Hoseok asks, slightly worried.

"Dada keeps being loud, papa," Tae whines while walking over to Hoseok before crawling in his lap and nuzzling his face into his neck.

"Do you just want some cuddles, sweetheart?" Hosoek asks softly, starting to rub Tae's back gently.

Tae nods and cuddles closer to Hoseok."Okay, honey," he replies quietly before wrapping his arms around Tae in a pleasant manner. "I wanted to introduce you to someone, though."

Tae lifts his head and looks and Hoseok curiously. "Who, papa?"

"Do you see uncle Yoonie over there, buddy?" Hoseok asks softly, lifting a hand off of Tae's back to point at Yoongi, who's sitting on the couch across from them.

"But papa, I already know uncle Yoonie," he says, looking back at Hoseok with a confused pout.

"No, I know you know your uncle Yoonie silly boy," Hoseok laughs softly. "Look who he's holding."

Taehyung looks back once more to see a bundle of black hair cuddled into Yoongis chest. "Ish that Kookie?" Taehyung asks, tilting his head.

"Yes, it is, very good buddy," Hoseok praises the younger boy while smiling softly.

"B-but I know Kookie too..." he trails off. "Are you okay, papa?" The little asks worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine little guy," Hoseok chuckles lightly. "Look closer at Kookie. Do you notice anything different?"

Tae starts squirming, wanting to get a better look. Hoseok notices and lets go of the boy on his lap. Once Hobi did so, Tae walks over to the couch, Yoongi was sitting on and stares at Jungkook cautiously.

"It's okay, Tae, you can look closer," Yoongi assures the cautious little with a gentle smile.

Taehyung nods and takes some steps forward until he spots the pacifier in Jungkooks mouth. Once Tae sees it, he stops and gasps. "K-kookie ish little like Tae Tae?" Taehyung asks Yooongi with hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Yes, Kookie is a little, just like Tae Tae," Yoongi responds with a small smile playing on his lips.

Taehyung smiles his boxy smile and glances back at his papa for confirmation."It's true; he's a little, just like you buddy," Hoseok confirms for the younger boy.

Taehyung giggles and turns back to Yoongi. "Can Tae-Tae play with Kookie when he wakes up uncle Yoonie?" Taehyung asks, almost bouncing up and down due to excitement.

"Of course, but Kookie is a lot younger than you, so you'll have to be gentle with him, Tae, okay?" Yoongi states to the little that seems to have only gotten giddier.

"Otay! Tae-Tae promises to be gentle with baby Kookie," Taehyung says eagerly before holding out his pinky to Yoongi. "I pinky promise it too, uncle Yoonie!"

Yoongi lightly laughs before holding out his pinky to Tae and interlocking them. "Thank you, Tae."

"