𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟐

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐚!"

●●●

It has been five days since it was the day after Jungkook ran away. He hasn't slipped into littlespace since then, making Yoongi slightly worried that he's been listening to the other's offensive words. So, in an attempt to aid the situation, Yoongi wants to take Jungkook on an outing. He hopes this will ease the younger and get him away from the chaos of the house. However, he's going to have to ask the younger boy if he's available. Yoongi would never admit it, but he's nervous to ask the younger boy. Jungkook could say no after all, and that would not only be awkward but sorrowful (he does have a crush on him after all). 'Well, here goes nothing.' He thinks before taking a deep breath to prepare himself.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asks, knocking on the maknae's door.

"Just a second, hyung!" He calls from the other side.

"You better not take ten years like last time," Yoongi jokes playfully, attempting to ease his jittery nerves.

Jungkook doesn't respond immediately but opens the door roughly 10 seconds later.

"I didn't take ten years this time," Jungkook says sassily before sticking his tongue out at Yoongi, who only lightly laughs at the younger male's action.

"No, you didn't," Yoongi agrees. "But, I wanted to ask you something," he states, still softly smiling.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asks curiously with his big doe eyes staring at Yoongi.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Yoongi questions, trying to hide his anticipation.

"I'm free," Jungkook states. "But don't you have to work on one of your songs tomorrow?" He queries, looking at the older boy with an innocent look.

"I finished it early," Yoongi briefly states. "Now that I know you're free, though, would you like to go on an outing with me tomorrow?"

"Yes! I'd love to!" Jungkook responds with enthusiasm while smiling his signature bunny smile.

Seeing Jungkooks reaction, Yoongi could help but smile his gummy smile at the excited male. "Great, does noon sound good?" Yoongi asks happily.

"Perfect, noon is just perfect," he shyly smiles.

"Great, well then it's a date!" Yoongi smiles but can't help but blush at his word choice.

Jungkook nods softly, his face heating up as well. "Mhm, and you better not oversleep, hyung," he jokes.

"Haha, I won't, I promise Bun," Yoongi says with a gentle smile.

"T-thankies- thank you hyungie- hyung, night night," Jungkook says, madly blushing while fluttering in and out of littlespace.

"Night bunny, I'll see you tomorrow," Yoongi says with a soft smile before pressing a gentle kiss on Jungkooks forehead that causes the younger to let out a cute squeak.

"Night night, hyungie," Jungkook mumbles shyly before shutting his door as Yoongi walks away.

●●●

"Yah, Ggukie, are you ready yet?" Yoongi questions, standing outside Jungkooks door once more.

"Y-yes! Just a second!" He calls, sounding distressed.

"Hey, don't overthink this, okay bunny?" Yoongi says in an attempt to ease his stressed dongsaeng.

However, Jungkook doesn't reply, and all Yoongi hears is silence.