🎃|нαℓℓσωєєη ѕρє¢ιαℓ|🎃

!FOLLOWS THE STORY, HOWEVER, SOME EVENTS HAVE BEEN ALTERED!

Jungkook came out as a little first
• Tae told them the same day as JK
• Yoongi is Jungkooks official caregiver
• Jungkook & Tae are littlespace buds
• Covid-19 doesn't exist (lucky people)
• Littlespace is more normalized

ALSO: This is not gory, graphic, or scary.

- (I wanted to do this for my readers who are littles, so you feel safe reading in your space :)  Also did it for my readers who simply do not like gore and horror.) Anyway, enjoy the story!

●●●

It's that time of year again, yup, you guessed it. Halloween.

Everyone in the Bangtan house is excited about the upcoming holiday. Jin loves to cook all the fun Halloween themed foods, especially since they now have two littles; it'll be just that much better. Oh! You can't forget about all the Halloween jokes he can make too! The littles find them hilarious, everyone else, not so much.

Now Namjoon purely enjoys the season because it makes Jin happy, therefore making him happy. (Now, he would never admit to it, but he savors the festivity of the holiday as well.)

As for the Vminseok couple, they enjoy the playful spirit of it all; they love to pull harmless and innocent jokes on one another. They also have a tradition of religiously listening to Spooky Scary Skeletons and watching Hocus Pocus or The Nightmare Before Christmas.

With Yoongi, he loves all the gory stuff, like scary decorations, horror movies, and the frightening spirit. He doesn't like to involve Jungkook in all the gore and fright. (Especially after finding out he was a little. Since his age is very little, he doesn't want to gamble and risk having a paranoid little. Not his precious baby, no sir.)

Last, but certainly not least, Jungkook. He tends to like the middle ground of it all, an equal balance of cuteness and just the right amount of spookiness. He loves watching The Nightmare Before Christmas with Yoongi (He doesn't watch it as much as Vminseok, but still a decent amount). There's a LOT Jungkooks excited about this year, but one thing in particular stands above all the rest. Trick-or-treating. Since he's openly little now, it was a possibility, and he couldn't be more ecstatic about it. He's been planning on it ever since Yoongi became his caregiver a few months prior. "Cawn't wait!"

●●●

October 3rd, 20XX:

"Are you excited to go trick-or-treating this year?" Taehyung asks Jungkook happily.

"Of course!" He replies, matching the older boys' happy tone. "Are you?"

"Duh!" Tae exclaims. "I felt bad about it at first," he admits. "The thought of dragging Jimin and Hobi-hyung around all night made me feel guilty, but they were super nice and said they'd love to do it with me," he says, boxy smile present on his face.

'Oh.' Jungkook hasn't even thought about that. Maybe Yoongi doesn't want to do such a childish thing...he knows the older prefers much more scary things. 'I shouldn't always make him sacrifice what he wants to do...'

Not wanting Tae to pick up on his sudden mood change, he switches subjects. "What're you going to dress up as?" He asks, trying to sound as vibrant as possible.