𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟓

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

●●●

As soon as Yoongi arrives at Jungkook's studio, he parks his car askew. Once he gets parked, he quickly gets out and rushes to the front door. He hurriedly puts in the pin to the studio. Once the door pops open, Yoongi gets a grip on himself before he calmly enters, as not to scare the younger. Yoongi doesn't need to search for him, as he quickly spots the younger crying on the floor.

Jungkook hears footsteps and looks up to see the person he wanted most. "Y-Yoo..." he struggles to speak.

Yoongi starts to near the boy. However, that's when he notices a big wet patch next to Jungkook and some wetness on his pants. "Oh....honey..." he says softly. "Did you have an accident, Koo?" he asks, nealing down next to him, avoiding the pee puddle. Jungkook just sniffles and nods. "That's okay; accidents happen," he says, softly petting his hair in an attempt to soothe. "Koo? Can you tell Yoonie how old you are?" he gently asks.

"Mmmm..." the younger says, flicking between one and two on his fingers.

"Can't decide?" he asks calmly. Jungkook nods, agreeing. "Well, then how about one and a half bun? Does that sound about right?" Yoongi asks, trying to get an idea of how he needs to care for Jungkook. The younger smiles and nods his head. Yoongi can't help but smile back at the younger. "Is it okay if I help you bun?" Yoongi gently asks the frail boy.

" 'elp?" Jungkook asks innocently.

"Yes baby, Yoonie 'elp," he says with a small smile, adoring the boy. Jungkook makes grabby hands at the elder. Yoongi obeys, picking up the younger and placing him on his hip, ignoring his wet pants. "Do you know if big Kookie has any spare clothes, honey?" Yoongi asks.

"Bah!" was the response he got from the boy. 'He must've slipped deeper...'

Yoongi starts to look around the small studio to see if he can find anything to help. However, he's not finding anything useful. "Aish..." he mumbles. Jungkook has nothing, no littlespace items, no spare clothes, or extra water even. He doesn't even know if Jungkook has little things at the house or not. It's not like he can use Tae's little stuff, as he has a much bigger headspace. It's not like he can't ask the younger; he's not in a state to respond. "What to do, what to do?" he mumbles softly.

"Bahh," the younger giggled. Yoongi could help but lightly laugh at the boy in his arms, despite the dilemma at hand.

"That's a perfect idea, bun, thank you," he smiles, bringing their faces together and rubbing their noses together gently. Jungkook just giggles, showing off his bunny smile. "Such a pretty smile," Yoongi says softly, sighing at the end. "Now back to the task at hand," he mumbles, before going over to the small loveseat and sitting down and placing Jungkook on his lap.

They stay like this for at least five minutes, while Yoongi tries to think of a solution. He was able to think of nothing that could be useful. Jungkook was getting sleepier and sleepier as time went by, and Yoongi knew he had to hurry.

"Hyung is very sorry, bunny," Yoongi says softly, petting his head that is resting on his shoulder. "If only hyung could just order it and-" he cuts himself off and mentally facepalms. "Postmates, I'm such an idiot..." he grumbles before pulling out his phone and going on the app.

He ordered some basic things to get through the night, such as pacifiers, a small stuffie, new pants, sippies, bottles, formula, changing mat, powder, wipes, and some diapers. Once he has completed the order, he sighs and puts his phone down. However, that's when he heard Jungkook mimic his sound. He smiles gently and pulls the younger away from him so that he can see him better.