𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟔

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞."

●●●

"Well, today couldn't have possibly gone on any longer," Seokjin plops down onto his bed, releasing a heavy sigh. His head was pounding so much he could hear the drum-like noise in his ears. Every muscle in his body ached, every muscle hurt with the slightest movement. His energy was run past 0%, and yes, it's possible. All he wants to do is crawl into a black hole and pretend he doesn't exist for a solid month, perhaps even longer. (Okay, but same Jin, same.)

Okay, what the hell happened to this dude? It's nothing too severe; I assure you- well, maybe. You want to exactly what occurred? If you insist, let's look back on what terrors have happened in the past fifteen hours. 

Earlier today...

Seokjin awoke with a start as he hears loud bawling coming from the maknae's room. Concern rushing through his veins, he shoves his blankets off him and hurries to the source of the crying. Jin opens the door with hast, getting surprised at what he saw. 

Jin opens the door with hast, getting surprised at what he saw. He wasn't sure what he would see when he opened the little's door, but Jin did not expect to see Jungkook alone, no Yoongi insight. However, his thoughts can't swarm as he has a more important matter to attend to; Jungkook.

"What's the matter, sweetie? You're okay, shhh shhh, Jinnie has you, baby," the oldest says soothingly as he picks up the sobbing boy. 

"Koo hawd bwad dweam Jinnie!" Jungkook cries, clutching onto the older male as if his life depended on it.

"It's a dream, little one, it's not real, you're safe now," Jin softly says, rubbing circles on the boy's back as Jungkook continues to cry. 'Poor Gguk, the one time he's in a slightly older headspace, he has a nightmare.'

"B-bu' itw ish weal! Minnie no wike Koo!" (But it is real! Minnie no like Koo!) the little cries more, nestling more into Seokjin's board shoulder.

Jungkook then proceeds to tell Jin all about how in his dream he was having fun with his appa Yoonie but got interrupted when Jimin stormed in and started yelling and cursing at the little. Jungkook had looked over to where Yoongi was for help but found him not there anymore. Jimin was still yelling at him, and apparently, as he kept shouting, Jungkook shrunk into nothing more than a bug that Jimin squashed with his foot. Harsh, right? 

Needless to say, the little is a hot mess, but Jin tries his best to calm him down. It's a slow process but eventually works after thirty minutes, the boy pretty much crying himself back to sleep. Who can blame him, though? Having a dream about someone not being there when you need them and then waking up to them not actually being there? Ouch, who wouldn't be upset?

Speaking of which, Jin needs to find out where the actual namjesus Yoongi is. Why isn't he here? Jungkook, his baby, needs him, for crying out loud! 

After carefully tucking the little back in bed (not without a forehead kiss, of course), Jin exits the room empowered to locate his oldest dongsaeng. He pulls out his phone, ready to give Yoongi an earful, whether it be over text or call. However, when he opens his device, he notices he already has two texts from the rapper and four missed calls.

~°•☆•°~

Lil Meow Meow

My manager called me into work. I'm going to be stuck in my damn studio all day.